s a i n t . 《 18 》

i woke up to someone gently tapping my lips & i peeked.

amriah.

' mm, ' i groaned flipping over to the other side & hiding underneath my comforter.

' getcho ass up girl! i ain't playing with chu. '

silence.

' saint, i said get up. '

i rolled my eyes & tried to fall asleep once again.

i heard her footsteps fade & i smiled to myself.

i was halfway sleep, when i felt-

' AMRIAH WHAT IS WRONG WITCHO DUMBASS ? ' she had thrown a bucket of ice water on me, which soaked my whole bed.

i threw off the blanket & got up.

' damn , ' amriah laughed as she held on to her stomach.

i picked my hair & cursed.

' i- i shoulda got that shit on video.' amriah continued to laugh her ass off, as i was in the corner of my room dripping head to toe shivering.

i crossed my arms & stomped off to my bathroom.

' yo i'm so fucking tired of you. '

she laughed louder. i rolled my eyes & stripped away my clothes. i entered the shower & allowed the warm water to heat my body back up.

' so, ' amriah said as she entered the bathroom.

' where's ya lil boo?' she put up the toilet seat & began to pee.

shrugging to myself, ' girl ian worried bout that, that was just a one time thing. '

'mm, ' she mumbled.

i rolled my eyes & lathered my olay body wash on my skin. ' & plus ian even talk to him for a few days now. '

i heard her scoff. ' girl, ya would be cute together, & it was nice to see you coming out yo shell. '

' tuh, ' i said rinsing off my body. i then heard amriah flush the toilet, wash her hands, & leave. i exhaled deeply thinking about everything that might happen in a few days to come. but then, i was distracted by loud commotion coming from outside the door. i scrunched up my face & turned the knob on my shower wall. sticking out my foot, i grabbed my nude colored towel & made my way to where the noise was coming from.

amriah & trey was arguing about some dumb shit, & i couldn't help but to sigh and roll my eyes.

' why would she let that boy in my crib.' i thought putting on my clothes. i daped baby powder on me & threw my hair in a slick ponytail.

i took my phone off the charger, & walked to the living room eyes glued to my phone screen. when i got there, trey was sitting on my couch with amriah in his lap & they were kissing and giggling.

' ugh bipolar much, ' i thought.

' amriah why dis fat ass here? ' her mouth dropped & she put her hand to her face to hide her laughter.

' yea whatever saint. ' trey snarked.

i rolled my eyes & turned on my tv pressing the netflix icon.

a message popped up on my phone.

081 - *** - ****
- goodmorning ms.williams , we are writing back to inform you that you got the job! congratulations! we expect to see you tomorrow at 7am! have a nice day!

my eyes grew wide & my mouth was agape. then without no warning, i screamed & jumped up & down on my sofa.

' yea yea yea i got the jobbbbb ' i sung.

amriah got up & looked at me puzzled.
' whatchu mean girl? what job? '

i jumped of the couch & grabbed onto her shoulders still jumping.

' girl! remember that interview for the fashion designer! '

she smiled ear to ear. as she began to jump with me she exclaimed, ' SAINT THAT'S SO FUCKIN GOOODDDD ! I KNEW YOU COULDD DO ITT ! ' i smiled & giggled & did everything i could to appease my excited happiness.

' anyways, can i watch a movie like damn y'all inna way. ' i turned around to look at trey. his miserable ass.

' fuck you egghead, i got a jobbbbb, ' i boasted still giggling in disbelief.

he sucked his teeth & grabbed the remote putting on some bullshit ass show. amriah & i went to my room to pick out an outfit that would suit that typa work scene.

' girl ! '
' what ? ' amriah asked.
' i gotta get my hair done ! '
she laughed, ' why don't chu wanna wear ya curls? '

' it's not that i don't wanna wear em, i wanna try sum different. ' i threw on some baggy pants & a croptop & grabbed my keys.

' oh you talkin right now ? ' amriah had a set outfit on my bedspread.

i waved her off, ' it'll be quick, love you, & '.

i gave her a stern look.

' i betta not see no cum & shit. '

' plan b & condoms are in the second drawer, ' i said pointing to my tiny vanity at the side of my bed.

she laughed loudly, ' OKAY ! byee saint.'

i shook my head & headed out the door.

---

i gave away saint's occupation 💸💫 !

things bout to get heated 👀 inna next chapter.

vote & shitt 😡 .

also, i would say comment what you think, but i feel like barely anyone gon do that. but i do enjoy reading the lil comments i do get 👣  . BUT STILL, 😡 .