.《 5 》

as brent & i walked back to the car, he grabbed my free hand & pulled me close. i was taken aback, but was also enthralled by his touch. it sent hot & cold spikes across my body & it made me tense up, but in a good way.

he inched real close to my face & smiled. 

i was skeptical but smirked back. 

'' you need to get out my face,'' i said smiling back now. 

he backed up. his face was so damn fine. the tension between us was thick, and i felt his energy overwhelming me. 

we walked back just staring at each other, '' you know you can drive real smooth.'' 

'' thank you,'' i questioned. 

'' nah, i'm not tryna be rude i just wasn't expecting that.''

''mhm i bet you drive like shit,'' i said jokingly. 

he looked at me with false hurt, '' let me prove you wrong.'' he held out his brown hand, reaching for the keys. 

i looked him deep in his pupils.

i hesitantly passed him my sliver keys. not daring to break eye contact. 

' you betta not crash my shit. ' 

 my high was fully settling in & i was beginning to feel light. i hopped up to the passenger side & opened my chips as brent climbed his ass inna driver spot. as he turned the car on, i scrutinized him. closely. he had on some fashionable jeans that complimented his slender figure & a white shirt that had his muscles on full display. as well as his tats. my eyes made way to his lower half, & lawd.

i never used to like when young men shown their boxers, but brent had something about it. he made it fly. he made it stylish i guess you could say. it looked good on him. 

i soon began to feel heated butterflies all over my body. just staring and observing him made me feel all jittery.

' you likin what chu see? ' he belly-laughed.

i soon felt my cheeks heat up & turned to face toward the window.

he started the car & slowly began to work the car off the driveway. i popped a chip in my mouth & put the the aux on my phone.

' amine - reel it in. '

began playin & i began to rap along to the words. brent laughed out loud & did a lil dance along with me. as the song was nearing the end, & we were stopped by a red-light. i could feel his eyes on me. observing me. studying me. & studying my body.

he slowly glazed my thigh & firmly squeezed it. i felt a gush run down in my area. my chest had tightened, & could hear myself gulp.

i guess since it's been a long time i sustained from sex, i was sensitive to er' lil thang he did to me. what ever he was doing was workin.

but i wouldn't let him know that.