Game Night- Part II

this takes place right after the last chapter so if u dont feel like rereading heres a summary of the ending

Katara wouldn't stop moaning after Zuko told her to, so she lost. Zuko made her cum almost 3 times in like 1 minute but edged her on the last one because he needed her to need him.

also sorry i took so long to post this! next ones won't take this long... lol

Zuko's POV

I grab a box out from a locked cabinet in our nightstand. I don't think even Katara knows what's in it.

"What?" She says, probably wondering about my last remark. To be honest, I don't really have a plan yet. I just know I want to tie her up with the stuff in this box.

"Just wait."

I open the box and look at everything. I don't know what I want to do. There's so many things and so many things I could do. I don't want to hurt her, obviously, but maybe if I scare her.

I take a really fancy knife out of the box and hold it in my hand so she can't see what it is.

"Lay down," I say. She follows my command and lays vertically in the bed. "I won't hurt you," I pull the knife out of my hand so she can see the blade, "on purpose."

Her face looks very worried. I lay between her legs. "Try not to move too much."

I touch the blade to her skin and just move it around, creating white lines.

"You can still breathe."

"I don't wanna get cut."

"Well it's not like I'm doing this." I push the blade down harder on her skin and slide it around a little, then stop. I put my tongue on her inner thigh and kiss all around the area. The knife rests on her stomach, and I slide it up so it goes between her breasts and now sits on her neck.

"Zuko... You're scaring me."

"I know."

I move the knife on her neck. She lays her head back and whimpers. I know I'm not hurting her, I'm barely touching her skin. She's just afraid, which was why I pulled out the knife. To scare her.

I take the knife off of her and put it farther away.

"Did I hurt you?" I ask.

"Fucking sadist. And no, you didn't."

"Good." I grab handcuffs and a strip of fabric similar to a rope. "This'll do."

"Why do you feel the need to do that?"

"Experience." I grab her hands and cuff them. She doesn't resist me at all. "Since you're actually being good right now, I won't do too much. Try not to make me."

"Really? Thank you."

I tell her to lay back down and I put a finger inside her.

"Do you like that?" I ask.

"Yes, so- so much."

"Mm-hm? How about this?" I put another finger inside her and line my head up with her warmth. She says yes again, and then a bunch of words that I can't understand as I put my tongue on her. "You're so sensitive."

I twist my finger. I know she's wet, but usually that doesn't get her to yell that loud. She puts her hand on my head and moans my name. As well as moving my tongue back and forth, I also change how much pressure I'm putting on her clit. I think that's part of the reason that she's being so loud, because she can't adjust to something that's constantly changing.