Game Night

Katara's POV

"Hey, Katara, do you wanna play a game with me?" Zuko says sweetly.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Well, I made it up and it doesn't have a name. But I can tell you how to play it." Zuko sits in front of me on the bed and crosses his legs.

"Okay."

"So basically," he moves closer to me, "we both wager something. It can be anything as long as it doesn't harm the other person. So we both have something we want the other person to do, but whoever loses the other thing that I'm about to explain has to do both, or just one if the winner wants that. They can also switch the other person's, so if I were to say you have to do something and then I lost, you could make me do the thing I said.

"I have so little hope in you that I'll let you have the easier job in this, and where you will probably win most of them."

"Gee, thanks,"

"So, the game is someone takes the other person's hand, in this case, you would take mine, and put it somewhere on your body with my eyes closed. I have to guess the spot on your body. If I get it wrong I lose, and if I get it right then I win."

"Sounds easy enough. I'm in."

"Also, the loser of the whole game gets their whole body tied up and the winner gets to do whatever they want for however long they want."

im sorry im really bad at explaining things but u get it as u read

"Okay. We should come up with a safe word, just in case someone really really doesn't want to do something," I suggest.

"That's smart. Something really random that can't be taken as something you just say. Like broccoli or something."

"Yeah, we can use that one."

"Okay. What do you want to wager?"

"I don't know yet. You go first."

"Okay, I get to be really really slow with you for 5 minutes and you can't beg at all."

Fuck. Um, okay, I better not lose this round. "Okay, I got it. You have to do what I say for... 3 minutes." I grab a timer out of the drawer in our nightstand.

"Okay." He holds out his hand and closes his eyes.

"I don't trust you not to cheat." I throw the blanket over his head. I grab his right hand and put it on my hip.

"This is probably.. I wanna say it's your side but I feel like it's your lower leg."

He moves his hand around as I remove the blanket.

"You were right the first time, but that doesn't count," I say.

"I know."

I set the timer for 3 minutes, then start it.

"What is it you want, Master Katara?" He smiles.

"I want you to do the opposite of what you wanted."

Before I can do anything else, I get pushed down. "Got it," Zuko whispers. He kisses me. My tank top and pants get ripped off of me instantly. He quickly kisses down my body and dips his tongue inside me. He moves in circles and all around.

Zuko keeps going really quickly. I feel myself getting closer and closer... Diiiing! The timer goes off, of course.

"Well it was fun edging you," He says.

"Whatever. Next round."

"I have something good. You need to touch yourself, right in front of me."