Vacation (part 2)

Zuko's POV

Katara and I are sitting in a hammock, enjoying the sunset. Katara is laying against me, and my arm is around her. She's laying on her side, facing me. Her arm is under my back, and up to the back of my head, where she scratches every few minutes. Her right arm is laying on my torso, and her head is snuggled into my side. The sunset is very relaxing to watch.

After the sun sets, we go inside to shower and get ready for bed.

I let Katara take a shower first. She walks into the bathroom. I hear the water turn on, and after a minute or so, the door cracks open. "Zuko!" She yells.

"What?" I say as I walk over to her. She goes behind the door and opens it more, enough for me to walk in. "What do you want?" I take a few steps forward, and the door shuts.

"You." She says. She kisses me. This surprises me at first, but I kiss back. She's already taken all her clothes off.

"Bad choice." I say, and continue to kiss her. She pulls my shirt off, struggling to reach above my head all the way. I laugh at this, and she pulls me closer again. We kiss again, and I reach my hand down and start to finger her. She softly moans into the kiss. She pulls my shorts down a bit, and they fall the rest of the way. I step out and kick them away. She touches my dick, getting it hard. I pick her up and walk into the shower. I set her back down by the wall and pick her legs up. She wraps them around me. I slowly fuck her, to show her what I meant by "bad choice". She tries to squeeze her legs tighter to pull me in, but I don't let her. I continue to go at a pretty slow pace, her moaning at a little quieter than a normal talking volume.

"How are you so fucking strong?" She says. "I'm trying so hard to move you faster and you won't budge!" I laugh.

"I warned you, wanting me is a bad idea."

"No kidding." She says. She's starting to get ahold of her moans. I move my hips a little to the side so she gets louder again. I slightly speed up. She moans louder now. I speed up again. I change my mind, I want her to scream now. I love her screams. I quickly speed up, going so fast that she's yelling now. "Yes, right there!!" She yells. I do the same thing almost every thrust. I purposely miss it a few times, just to make sure she doesn't get numb to it. I speed up a bit more, and she gets louder. I gradually speed up more and more, and her yells turn to screams. She screams my name so many times. That's what I love to hear. Kat's voice screaming "Yes, Zuko!" over and over and over. It's music to my ears.

Her screams get louder and louder. She gets tense, and starts to twitch. I go faster, to make it harder for her to keep it in. I see her struggling to not cum.

"You're really struggling there, aren't you?" I laugh. She nods quickly, biting her lip. Her eyes are closed, focusing very hard on not releasing. When she opens her mouth again, I take her by surprise and kiss her. She kisses back, moaning very, very loudly into my lips. I make her weak again by moving, and since she's so focused on the one part of her body, she almost falls by my action. "And look at that. I learned something new about you." She smiles weakly.

She starts to shiver, but gets too weak and releases. I do a few more thrusts and release inside her. Then we wash up, and turn off the water. I go to the closet to grab a towel, but before I get one, Katara waterbends the water off of me and into the drain.

We walk to our bed, and I decide I want to play with Katara again. I get in bed before Katara, and she lays next to me. I roll on my side and reach my hand down and start playing with her.

"Again?" She groans. I smile at her. I climb over her and off the bed. I enjoy this too much.

"Over here." I point to in front of me, telling her to move there.