Day 2: Afternoon

Zuko's POV

Earlier today was so fun. Kat said "Fuck me all day and all night," which is what I'll do. This time, instead of making her beg, I'll order her around. Which will end in her being punished. We haven't worn clothing at all today, as there is no point. They will end up getting taken off within the next few hours, anyway. Katara and I are watching TV right now. I grab the remote and pause the movie.

"Hey, I was watching that!" She says.

"Not anymore. We can finish it later," I say. "Get on your knees."

"No."

"You never learn your lesson, do you? Or do you disobey me so I will fuck you? If you don't listen, your punishment will be far worse than the rest."

"Oh no!" She says mockingly.

"I'm serious, Kat. Get on your knees."

"No thanks." She looks at me like she's saying "I want you to punish me." She grabs the remote and plays the movie. I grab the remote and pause the movie again. Then I pick her up and bring her into the bedroom. Then I grab soft handcuffs and put them on her. The handcuffs are tied to the headboard. Her ankles are also tied up, but they're separate.

"This is what you get for not listening to me, Kat." She smiles at me.

"What if I don't learn my lesson after this?" She asks.

"Then....Well I haven't gotten there yet. But it doesn't matter. You will probably after this." I say. She definitely won't though. She likes being punished by me.

I crawl on top of her and kiss her. I am perfectly in line with her, but I'm waiting for the right time to enter. Right when we're deep in the kiss, I go in. She moans immediately. I don't break the kiss. She squirms a little, as she isn't used to this position.

"You good?" I ask. I don't want her to be uncomfortable. This is supposed to feel good for both of us, not just me.

"Could you untie me? It was good at first but started to get a little un-comfy." She says. I untie her ankles and take the cuffs off. She takes me by surprise by pushing me down and getting on top of me. She starts kissing me.

"You little liar." I say, smiling.

I grab her and sit up, then push her down and get on top of her. She tries to push me back again, but I'm way stronger than her. I go back into her, which makes her moan. I go fast. She starts moaning very loudly. I sit up. I go faster than I ever have.

"OH YES KEEP GOING!!!" She moans. I go even faster, somehow. She screams my name. Well, not my name, but 'Daddy'. Which is what she has been calling me since she asked. She screams louder than ever before, and I feel her release onto me. right after her, I cum.

"Have you learned your lesson now?" I ask, sure she will say 'no' anyway.

"I think so, Daddy." She says, unexpectedly.

"Really?" I don't believe it.

"I think. You may have to fuck me as hard as you just did, just to be sure." She says.

"Yeah, definitely want to be sure," I say. "not in here this time. We'll go into the living room, so we can finish that movie."

"Ok." Kat says smiling. I pick her up, then get an idea. I put my dick in her, and start walking. With every step she moans into my ear. We make it to the couch, where I lay her over the back so we can see the TV. I turn on captions, and walk behind her and go in. She's so wet. She starts to moan. I speed up, and she gets louder. She leans down, getting weak from the pleasure. She grips the couch. I go even faster, and she starts screaming. "YES! YES ZUKO KEEP GOI-"

"Yes who?" I ask.

"YES DADDY KEEP GOING DON'T STOP JUST KEEP GOING!!!!!!" I go faster and faster, as fast as I can now. The speed I was going before.

I lean over and whisper in her ear "Is that good, baby? You like my huge cock inside you?"

"YES! YES I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!" She screams. She can't talk in a regular volume right now, as I am going so quick in and out of her. She continues to scream. I spank her.

"That one is just for everything you've done to disobey me." I say.

"YES KEEP SPANKING ME DADDYYYYYY!!!" I'm not gonna lie. I was not expecting her to say that. I spank her again, and he ass starts to turn red from the blood rush. She starts to twitch. I've never seen her twitch during sex. That means she's holding in her cum. Which means I will do the same until she can't take it anymore.

"You like when Daddy fucks you hard? You like how I fuck you? I see and feel you twitching."

"YES!! I LOVE WHEN YOU FUCK ME LIKE THIS! OH YES DADDY KEEP GOING!!"

I decide to stop.

"What are you doing, Daddy?"

"Giving you the worst punishment possible. Leaving you like that. About to cum. That's the only way I can be sure you will listen to me."

"Oh. Can you please keep fucking me?" She says, getting on her knees to beg. "I've learned my lesson now. I will obey you, Daddy!"

"No need for you to obey me if I won't fuck you." I say. I want her to get so desperate that she just gets on top of me, but I don't know if that will happen.

I see her think for a second. "You can't cum if you don't fuck me, either," She says. "also, I know you want to. You're still hard." She's right. I do want to. I am still very hard.

"Go take a shower." I say. She almost says no, but then remembers that she had learned her lesson.

She sighs. "Ok." She sounds disappointed, but little did she know I was going to come in there with her.

A few minutes pass, and I hear moaning coming from the bathroom. I walk towards it. I open the door, and she gasps.

"Having fun without me?" I say.

"Um...no?" She says.

"I heard you. You were touching yourself without me."

"Well you just left me there! What was I supposed to do?!" A hurt look forms on her face. I walk up to her and hug her.

"I was going to come in here with you." I say. "I was going to come in here and fuck you, Kat. I'm sorry for hurting your feelings."

"It's ok. Now I feel kinda bad."

"You shouldn't. You just wanted me, and I stopped."

"You know how I think you could make it up to me?" She says. I look at her with a confused face. "If you were to fuck me till the sun rose."

"That sounds good."