Vacation (part 4)

Zuko's POV

I wake up with Kat laying on top of me. I slowly move her off, making sure not to wake her. I get up and walk to the kitchen to make everyone breakfast, because I feel like it's a nice thing to do. I put fire on the stove and put a pan over it. I crack some eggs and hear them sizzle. I know that every meal Sokka eats has to have meat, so I also make bacon. I get out plates and put food on them. I set them at the table, and go to wake up Katara. I walk into our bedroom, and she's still asleep.

"Wake up, Kat. I made everyone breakfast." I say. She groans and turns to face away from me. I pick her up like a baby and bring her to the couch and set her down. "I'm gonna go get everyone else. Stay awake."

I walk out the door, and go to the nearest house, Aang's.

time skip i dont feel like explaining it he just wakes everyone up and they all go into katara and zukos house to eat so

at the table

"I made sure to make bacon, too, Sokka." I say.

"It's really good." He says, stuffing the crispy meat into his mouth.

"You could take your time, you know," Suki says. "We're in no rush."

"Oh, I was trying to eat slow." He says. We all laugh quietly, most of us still tired from just waking up.

We all sit in silence, with the occasional yawn. After we finish, everyone goes outside and I offer to clean up. I take everyone's dishes in and walk outside when I finish.

To my right, Katara and Sokka are in the water swimming and splashing around. To my left, Toph and Suki are talking to each other, laying on beach chairs. I don't see Aang at the moment, but I'm sure I will soon. I walk over to Katara and Sokka, because I don't want to interrupt Toph and Suki's conversation.

"Where's Aang?" I ask.

"Look up." Katara responds. I look up, and see Aang flying around on his glider. The clouds move into odd shapes, then make a messy picture I vaguely make out as Appa and Momo. Aang lands on the sand a few feet away from me.

"Do you like my picture of all of us?" He says, smiling.

"Us? I thought that was meat on a bone." Sokka questions.

Katara looks up and puts her hand on her forehead for shade over her eyes. "I thought it was a fish."

"I thought it was Appa and Momo." I say.

"Oh. I guess I'm not a very good artist." He laughs. Katara waterbends a cool dome around her, and moves it around. "That looks so cool Katara!" Aang says.

"Yeah, yeah, her water magic looks cool, but look what I can do!" Sokka says, reaching in the water and trying to catch a fish with his hands.

"Ah. Yes. Very impressive, Sokka." I say. He glares at me for a second.

We continue having fun all day, mostly outside. It's nice being able to hang out with my friends.