Flirt

um warning because Zuko uses a few degrading words and does a few sus things
everything is consensual as usual i will never make anything non consensual because thats icky and gross

Zuko's POV

My head rests on the headboard of my bed. I must have fallen asleep talking to Katara last night. Her head is on my leg, staring up at me.

"Shit, what time is it?" I ask. I start to get up, which makes Katara need to get off me. She sits up.

"It doesn't matter, we have a free day today. We can do whatever we want."

I sit back on the bed. "You say that like you have a plan," I say curiously.

"Maybe..." She says.

"What is it?"

"Well, I'm kinda," she starts. Then she whispers, "wet."

"I don't know why you're so embarrassed to say that still. I have made you cum more times than I can count."

"I know, I mean, I don't know, it's just weird to say out loud."

"It doesn't matter. I bet you're wondering what I'm gonna do about it though."

"Yeah," she mumbles.

"Well," I pull her arm to me and stand up, "the answer is... unknown. To you."

I walk up to the wall and she follows, as I'm still holding her wrist. I pull her in front of me, almost touching the wall. I put my hand on her chin and tilt my head. She puts her lips closer to mine, but I move away.

"Don't," I say. I push her head back more and then take a step closer to her, making her stand against the wall. I put my hand on her neck. Katara whimpers quietly.

"I-" She says quietly. "I want you.."

I laugh. "I know."

"Please," she stammers.

"No." I put my arm above her head. She tries kissing me again, but my hand is still on her neck. I slide it down to her chest, then to her hip. I tilt my head like I'm about to kiss her.

"You're beautiful, Katara."

"Zuko, please, I can't-"

"You can't what?"

"I jus- I need you."

"What is it you need me to do?"

"I need you to stop flirting and kiss me, Zuko."

I put my lips really close to hers, and right as she moves forward, I move to her neck. I leave little marks on her skin. She makes some noises.

I (finally) push my lips against hers and slip my tongue in her mouth. I don't allow her to do the same. I move my tongue around while also blocking hers.

"Why don't we put that tongue of yours to better use?" I say.

"O-okay." She immediately gets on her knees and starts to take off my pants.

"You're so good today," I say. She nods. "I won't let that distract from what you did before, though."

She ignores me and pulls out my length and slides her tongue on it. Her eyes are so filled with desperation and lust, a blind person could see it.

She puts her lips around me and swirls her tongue around.

"You're so- fuck, Katara," I say. Her eyes almost sparkle when I said her name. She never acts this way.