Boat Ride

Katara's POV

I grab Zuko's bags and put them onto the floor. I push him down onto the bed and kiss him hungrily. He kisses back. He grabs my hair gently and puts it behind my neck, but then pulls it back harshly.

"Since you're just so desperate for my touch, that's exactly what you'll get." Zuko says in a tone that worries me.

"About time." I say, trying to cover up my slight fear for his plan. He keeps his hold on my hair, but gives me more slack. I try to kiss him, but his lips are just out of reach. I put my head back and use it as leverage. My action pulls some hair out of his hand and allows me to kiss him. He moves his hand up and grabs my hair next to my neck and pulls my head up again. I try to kiss him again, but he doesn't let me. He sits up and quickly flips me over, so I lay on the bed. He kisses me, but more gentle than I was being with him. I grab onto his neck, pulling him closer to me. I wrap my legs around his waist for more strength. I keep my grip tight around him. He picks me up and pushes my arms off of him. I let him, so he can take my shirt off. He puts me on the bed. I let my legs fall off of him and off the edge of the bed. He kisses down my chest softly. He's being very gentle today, of course the one day that I decide to take control and be more aggressive. He slowly kisses my breasts, going around my nipples. I squirm in annoyance. I don't know what to do to make him go any faster or harsher.

"Zuko," I whisper, "please, be more rough."

"Is that what you want?" He asks with a smile. I nod and bite my lip. "Are you sure?"

"Yes!" I say without thinking. I feel like he's going to do something I don't like now. To my surprise, he actually starts being rough. He practically rips my shorts off, but keeps on my underwear. He buries his face in my very wet spot. I moan at the contact. He rubs his hand on the fabric.

He asks if I like what he's doing, and I nod my head. He puts his teeth on the edge of my underwear and pulls it up teasingly. He lets go, and it hits my skin. He hooks his fingers in the cotton, and pulls it down. It falls off my feet and lands on the floor. He instantly puts 2 fingers inside me, earning a moan.

"You're so wet." He says quietly. He thrusts his fingers in and out violently. I moan really loud. He stops and removes his fingers. I look at him confused, and he grins like a criminal. He lowers his head and starts to lick me at a pretty good pace. He gradually speeds up.

"Zuko, they'll hear me." I barely say.

"Isn't this what you wanted? For me to be rough with you?"

"Yes! But-"

"So you want me to stop?"

"No, just, never mind, don't stop, please."

He says nothing, but puts his tongue around my entrance and circles it around quickly. He teasingly puts it closer to the middle a few times, but it doesn't bother me. I arch my back.

"Zuko, I'm gonna cum!" I yell, but try to make it at least a little quieter. He takes his mouth off of me and lays next to me. "Um..." I say as I feel myself losing the feeling.

"I gave you what you needed."

"Zuko..." I whine. "Come on!"

"Maybe if you didn't tackle me onto the bed instead of waiting until we got home, that would be different."

So there I lay, no clothes on, pouting, wetter than ever. Why is he like this?! Why can't he just do what I say for once?! I just- ugh, I think to myself. I guess my face started to match my thoughts, because then he says with a smile...

"Are you mad about it?"

I wait to think of what I say before snapping at him. "Yeah, I'm a little frustrated." I say a little angrily, but I try to cover it up.