Movie Night

Katara's POV

"Hey, I found this new movie on Netflix. It's about this girl who gets kidnapped for seven years and has a five year old son," Sokka suggests. "It's called 'Room', wanna watch it?"

"I'd like to." I say.

"Yeah, let's watch it." Zuko says.

"Sounds good to me." Says Aang.

"Ok." Toph says.

Sokka puts on the movie. It starts with a woman, Brie Larson actually, in a tiny room with a small child, and he narrates.

"Once upon a time, before I came, you cried and cried and watched TV all day, till you were a zombie. But then I zoomed down from heavan, through Skylight into Room. Woosh-pshew! And I was kicking you from the inside. Boom boom! Then I shot out onto Rug with my eyes wide open and you cut the cord and said 'Hello Jack!' " The boy on the TV says.

Zuko puts his arm around me, and reclines the seat. One of my legs is bent, and the other one is straight. I feel his hand on my thigh. Then I feel his hand slide in between my legs, and move my jean shorts and underwear to the side. "What are you doing?" I whisper very quietly.

"Shh... I'm watching the movie." He says, reminding me that I have to stay quiet through what he's about to do.

He rubs my clit slowly, making my moan very softly. The volume was up on the TV, so nobody heard me but Zuko.

"You know what we're going to do today? We are going to bake a birthday cake." The mother of the child says.

Zuko sticks a finger inside of me, and uses his thumb to rub my clit. "Fuck, Zuko. They're all in here, should we be doing this?" I whisper.

"It's fine, they won't notice," He says. "Now shh, I'm trying to watch the movie."

He wiggles his finger inside me. "O-ok." I say, trying not to be so loud, and moaning.

"Will you guys quiet down already?" Sokka says. "I'm trying to watch the movie."

"Sorry, Sokka, Zuko is just messing around." I say. He turns up the volume.

"I'm gonna grow and grow, till I'm a giant. Look Ma, I'm strong as Sampson." Jack says.

"Yeah, you are." His mother says.

"I'm going to be Jack the Giant Giant-Killer! And burst out of skylight into space, with my dog, Lucky, and boing, boing, boing between all the planets!" He says.

"Fuck." I say. "Zuko, I'm going to get louder, and they're gonna hear me." I whisper, cupping my hand around my mouth to Zuko's ear so they can't hear me anymore.

"You're gonna have to figure out a way for that to not happen." He says.

(quick A/N- Katara consents, by the way, she just wants to make sure Zuko knows that they might hear her. Zuko never r*pes/m*lests Katara)

I moan. "Katara, are you ok?" Aang says.

"Yep, I'm good. Just the movie, ya know?"

"Ok...." I feel like everyone's suspicion is raised.  Then I realize...

"Shit! Toph and Aang can see us!" I whisper to Zuko.

"They'll just ignore it." He slides another finger inside me, making me moan louder.

"Zuko, I'm gonna get too loud. We should go to the upstairs bathroom to do this."

"Right here's fine." He says. I reach my hand over to see how he likes it, and start to palm him, but then he moves my hand away with the arm that was around me, then moves his arm back around me. I try to hold my breath so I'm not so loud. I slowly let out my air, and bite my lip really hard to stop myself from moaning.