Wet

Zuko's POV

I walk into my bedroom. It's pretty late. I'm not very tired tonight, but I'll be able to sleep. I look on the bed to see Katara looking into my eyes with some emotion... I can't quite figure out what it is, especially in the dark lighting... She almost looks sad or worried. Maybe it's a desire.

"Do you need something?" I ask.

"Come here." She reaches her arm up. I grab her hand and lay next to her. "I want you. But I don't want the parts that I don't like. I really, really want you. I don't want you to make me beg you tonight."

"I do love making you beg..." I say. "And especially when you're like this."

"Like what?"

"Desperate for my touch, probably soaking wet."

"Please, not this time."

"I don't know, maybe I'll just do nothing at all."

"No," she puts her hand on my chest and looks at me with lust in her eyes.

"I'm not the one who's horny, you can do it yourself." She looks at me sadly. "Oh, that's right, you can't."

I grab the collar of her shirt and kiss her quickly. She grabs onto me and pulls me closer, but I push her away.

"Not quite yet." I say. I take her arm off me and push her on her back, then get on top of her.

I kiss her lips and move down her neck. The top of her button up shirt is right below my face. I unbutton the top with my teeth. I wasn't expecting it to work that easy, but I'll go with it. I work my way down her shirt, slowly unbuttoning every one. I make it to the bottom and take her shirt off her arms. I move her pants down really slowly. I pull them off her ankles and throw them on the floor.

"Stop.." She says with an annoyed tone.

" 'Stop'?" I say.

"Well, don't stop, but stop doing whatever that is."

"Okay." I say. I move her leg over my head so it's touching the other.

"No, I don't mean-" she says, "I mean do what I want."

"How am I supposed to know what you want?"

"It's the same thing I always want."

"Okay, well if you want anything you're gonna have to deal with it."

I put her leg back to where it was.

"Katara, I can see how wet you are." I giggle. My hand touches the only piece of clothing left on her body. I bury my face on her warmth, and bite the fabric a few times to tease her. She moans a little. I start to pull it off, kissing down her leg as I do it very slowly. I throw the fabric away from me and smile. Her body heat rises in a blush and tiny bumps form on her legs.

I lick her, slowly tasting every bit of her. She lets out a few noises.

"You ca- I need you to..." She says.

"You need what?" I say.

"I want you to eat- Please!"

"Eat what?"

"Me!"

"Well why didn't you just say so?" I move my tongue all around.

"Yes, fuck, don't stop!"

I circle my tongue around her entrance roughly. She squeezes my hand. My tongue moves faster. I listen to the noises coming out of Katara's mouth. Her back arches. I could probably make her cum right now, but I don't want to just yet. There's something she hasn't said yet. I put my finger in her so I can talk to her.