Day 2: In the morning

Katara's POV

I wake up to find Zuko not behind me anymore.

"Zuko?" I walk down the stairs, still naked from last night. I hear him humming from the kitchen. I see him, and he's also naked.

"Good morning, Kat." He says, and smiles at me. I can see his dick, which makes me wet.

"Good morning."

"I made eggs for us. Wanna eat?" He says.

"That's so sweet of you, Zuko." I walk towards him and take a seat. He sits next to me. I catch myself staring at his dick. It's so big even when it's not hard, I think to myself.

"What was that?" He says. Did I say that out loud? Shit.

"Um... Nothing." I say. I hope he couldn't hear what I said.

"No, you definitely said something. Something like 'It's so big even when it's not hard'." Dammit. He heard what I said.

"Oh. Um..." I can't even think of what to say. Should I say sorry? Should I just go with it? I don't know. Hopefully he will deal with it.

"Well, is that what you said?" He asks, a smirk on his face.

"Uhh..."

"So it is. Do you want it or no? Because it sure seems like you do."

"Yes, I do. So bad. I want you, Daddy." The words slip out of my mouth before I could do anything. He stands up and picks me up. He puts me over the table, which just so happens to line up with his dick.

"You are so wet," He says. "Actually, I change my mind." He picks me up off the table and sits back down on his chair.

"Really? But I'm so wet and I can see you getting hard," I see his smirk now. "Oh. I get it."

"Do you now?" He says, mocking me for not understanding him at first. I roll my eyes and laugh.

I get on my knees. "Please? I'm so wet for you, Zuko-"

"Who are you so wet for?" He cuts me off.

"I'm so wet for you, Daddy. Can you please fuck me?" I try to sound as desperate as possible.

"Maybe. I'll think about it." He says. Whenever I say that he just rips my clothes off and fucks me. But I'm not commanding. I'm begging.

"Please? I want your dick in me, Daddy. I want you. I need you."

" 'Need'? You need my dick inside your wet little pussy? You need me to fuck you hard?"

"Yes, Daddy, I need you. So bad."

He stands up. He leans down and picks me up. He sets me on my side, on the table. Then he teases me by fingering me first. He sticks a finger inside me, which makes me moan. He sticks another in, then a third.

"Yes, Daddy. How do you do things so perfectly?" I say in between my moans.

"Well, I gotta pleasure you somehow." He says. I keep moaning.

"Please, Daddy. Fuck me. Fuck me hard." I'm so horny right now, and want his dick inside me. You saw, I got down on my knees and begged him.

"Hold on, I'm having fun making you moan like this. Be patient, Kat." He's doing this just to get me to want him more and more, until I get so desperate and he gives in.

Meanwhile, I'm still moaning. He has such a way with his hands. I'm moaning a lot. He has three fingers inside me, and is using his other hand to rub my clit. I could be moaning a lot louder, screaming even, if he would just fuck me already.

"Please, I need you, Daddy. Please, fuck me all day and all night. I just want your massive dick inside my tight pussy. How much do I need to beg you, Daddy?" I don't know how much longer I can take just his fingers.

"Be patient, Kat. I like hearing your soft moans." Goddamn, how long will this last? I just want him inside me.

"Please! I need your dick inside me! I need you!" I can't take this any longer.

"You don't know how to listen do you? You just do whatever you want and beg me to fuck you," I'm scared. My face should show that well enough. I didn't mean to make him mad! I feel awful. Dammit Katara! You made Zuko mad! "And guess what?!"

"Wha-What?" I've never seen him get so mad after he joined our group.

"That's why I asked if we could come back." I am so relieved. "You looked so scared!" He laughs.

"I was! I hadn't seen you get so mad since before you joined our group and we started dating!" I say.

"Well, now that we've got that cleared up." He kneels back on the floor and continues to tease me.

"Really?!" I say, then laugh a little. It's better than nothing at least. I am going to get fucked by him eventually. He'll get too horny to wait any longer.

"Ok. Close your eyes. This will only take a few seconds." I close my eyes. I hear something, it sounds like he's moving and trying to be very quiet. I can't exactly tell, though. Thats when I feel it. Yes! Finally! He's finally fucking me.

"Took you long enough." I say, smiling at him.

"I got too impatient," he says. "I could've teased you like that all day, though. I love your begging and how desperate you got just for me to fuck you."

He is fucking me pretty fast, and I am loudly moaning. "Yes, Daddy! Fuck! It's so big!" Then, he spanks me. "What was that for?"

"Not being patient. You're such a whore, begging me to fuck you." He says.

"Yes, I am. And I admit that. I admit that you are irresistible, and I have to have you." I say. He fucks me even faster now. I am almost screaming "Yes, Daddy!" every thrust. "I'm gonna cum, Daddy!"

"You're gonna cum for me? Right on my dick, just like yesterday? You're gonna cum on Daddy's cock?" He says. It sounds like he's also getting close.

"Yes! I'm cumming, Daddy!" He cums inside me right after. "Thank you, Daddy."

"And now that I'm not as horny," He flips my leg so I'm on my back now, and starts touching me again. This time, he starts licking my clit, and has one, two, three fingers inside me. His other hand is on my thigh. I keep moaning, and moaning, and moaning. I eventually cum on his hand, and he licks it all up. "You taste so good." I smile at him.