Fire Lords

zuko decided to make katara a fire lord along with him so theyre completely equal with power just so yall know

also this takes place about a year or so later, after they get everything sorted out with the fire nation and give everyone their land back etc

Zuko's POV

I go to mine and Katara's bedroom, to find her laying there already. Usually she's in the bathroom right now, getting ready for bed. She has no blanket on, and she's wearing her usual deep red robe, but untied. Unusual, I think. I can see one of her breasts, the other is covered by the soft fabric. She's looking at me with lust in her eyes. I hold up one finger and go to the door.

"Why don't you guys take a break for a few hours." I say to the guards. They all seem happy and rush away, cluelessly. I close the door again, and lock it. I go to the foot end of the bed and start to crawl on top of Kat, and she sits up a bit to take my hair down. She sets my hair thing

(i dont know what its called)

on the nightstand, and lays back down.

"It's been too long." She whispers. I smile and nod slightly in agreement. I kiss her. Shockingly, she pushes me back and flips it around. I quietly laugh, and sit up. I stand and pick her up, then put her by the wall. I grab her wrists, and kiss her again.

"Just like the first time we had sex, you kept trying to be in control." I say.

She smiles, and I kiss her again. I kiss her jawline, and work my way down her neck and chest. I take her robe off, and massage her breasts. She moans quietly. She takes off my shirt, and throws it on the floor.

Just then, there's a knocking at the door. I grab my shirt and slip it back on. Katara groans, putting her robe on and tying it. I unlock and open the door. It's my uncle.

"Yes, Uncle?" I say annoyed.

"I brought you tea, I figured you would like that on a cold night like tonight." He says. I grab the tray and put it on the nightstand. He does this sometimes.

"Thank you." I don't want to be rude to him. He was just looking out for us. He walks in the room. Thank God Katara is dressed now. "Do you need something?"

"I just want to make sure you guys are ok." He says.

"We are. Thank you for the tea. You should go to bed, it's getting late." I say. I want Katara so bad. I don't know why he had to walk in.

"Not too late," He says. He walks out the door. I follow him, and he turns right at the entrance. "You never take your hair out this early." He whispers, smirking. I blush and shut the door.

"Now, where were we?" I say.

"You had me pinned to the wall."

"Right," I say. I have a bit of a different plan now. "Lay down." She was sitting on the edge of the bed, so she would be perfectly placed for me.

She slips off her robe and lays down. I take off my shirt and shorts.

"Damn, I forgot how big it was." She says. I smirk down at her. I lean down and kiss her again, then quickly enter her. She moans. It has really been too long. I sit back up.

"I missed your sounds." I say. She grips the bedsheets.

"You don't have to miss them anymore." She moans and smiles weakly. I put my finger on her clit. She moans louder and louder. She moans the words "fuck" and "yes" a lot. She keeps moaning and I speed up. I love her moans so much.

I go faster and faster, and she starts to twitch. For a second, I forgot why. But I quickly remembered. I love when she does this. Because then I get to make fun of her for it. Instead of saying something, I just pick her up and bring her to the wall. Her back is against the wall and her legs are wrapped around my waist. I kiss her neck, making sure to nibble on her sweet spot. I massage her breasts as I do this. She starts to shiver a bit. She's really trying here. She puts a hand on my bicep and squeezes it, to resist the urge. She squeezes really hard, but it doesn't hurt. Her other hand rests on my shoulder. She bites her lip. She is very tense as I try my hardest to make her cum. I start to feel the urge to cum as well. Lucky for me, I don't shiver or twitch when I have to. Nothing happens. I feel her walls squeeze my dick tighter. I go faster, somehow.

She screams so loud. I feel her release onto me, and I follow. Just then, I hear a knock at the door. Shit. They heard us, I'm sure. Who could it be? Katara puts her robe on quickly and motions for me to cover myself up with the blanket. She opens the door, to find none other than my uncle. Again? What is he doing here? He knew we were fucking! Why did he come back?! What the fuck??!

"Hi, Iroh." Kat says uncomfortably.

"Why hello there, mind if I talk for a bit?" He says.

"No, not at all. Please, come in." Katara says, then turns around and looks at me with an annoyed face. Uncle sits in the chair in our room.

"So I was thinking." He starts.

"That's never good." I say jokingly.

He laughs. "For your future children-"

"Our what?" I interrupt. "We're still teenagers! Katara is only 15! And I'm 17! What children are you thinking of?!"

"I figured you were planning on having children soon, considering the loud noises coming from in here." He says.

What the fuck?! That's our business. Can he just not do that? But instead of saying it, I just blush, and so does Katara.

"Thank you for the concern, but we're not interested in that yet." Kat says.

"Ok, well then, goodnight." He says. And with that, he walks out the door. I uncover myself and Katara locks the door again. I lay down and motion for Katara to come on the bed. She sits down next to me, waiting. I touch my lip and look at her vulva. She sits on my face and leans down to suck on my dick. I put one of my fingers inside her, and lick her clit. She moans onto my dick a ton.

She takes her mouth off with a pop! And starts to rub it. She sucks on my balls. I put another finger inside her, causing her to moan more. She starts to suck me off again, not being able to take it all the way in. Instead of that, she puts her hands on the parts she can't get.

After a bit, she cums. Soon after, I follow. She crawls next to me, and since we're both drenched in sweat, she just holds my hand. We fall asleep like this.