Vacation (part 7)

smut again

Katara's POV

I wake up and put my robe on. I vaguely hear Zuko walking around and humming down the hallway. After I have my robe on fully, I follow the sound of the tune, and find myself in the living room.

"Good morning, love." I say.

"Good morning." He says. I sit next to him, and he puts his arm around me. He's wearing cotton shorts and no shirt.

He kisses me lightly, then plants small kisses on my cheek and neck, which tickles a little. He starts to kiss more intimately, and nibbling on my neck. I like where this is going. I let out soft moans, like always. He puts his hand on the other side of my neck and slowly caresses it. I make him stop by leaning into him, and he kisses my forehead. I smile. I sit back up, and we start to kiss. I move closer to him, and he pulls me onto his lap. He unties my robe, but doesnt pull it off or even open it.

"I see you didn't wear anything under it," He says, tugging lightly at the edge of the soft fabric. "Easier for me, then." I laugh quietly, and continue to kiss him. He kisses down my neck again, and moves his hand to my back, under the robe. His warm hand feels good against my cold skin.

His other hand finds its way down my neck and to my breast, which he lightly massages. I can't control the quiet noises that come out of my mouth, that he loves so much. He stops, and slides his hand down my side, and then my lower torso. He finds his way to between my legs. I look at him, anticipating something, but he stays still for a few moments just looking at me. His finger enters me, and I let out a moan. My eyes fall closed. I start to move my hips, and he tries to stop me. He can't, because I'm on him instead of laying down.

"See? Now I'm in control of myself." I say.

"Not for long." He says. He pushes me to the side and I fall onto my back. He turns and starts touching me again. "You are mine." He says. I nod in response. I arch my back at the way his hands move. I move my hand onto his, but he quickly moves it away.

"Not this again. I want do something else." I say, sitting up. He gets a curious look on his face as I kneel on the floor. "Please?" I ask.

"Maybe." He says, smiling.

"Please. I really want you." I put my hands on one of his knees and rest my head on them. I move one hand up his thigh, then start to lightly palm him through his shorts.

"Fine." He stands up, and I pull his shorts down. I look up at him and put my hand around his member. I lick the tip, teasing him as he does me every chance he gets. I slowly lick it, smiling up at him. "You're less patient than me, so I'm not too worried." He says. He's right, I am.

"Well, since there's absolutely no chance of you getting impatient, I'll just stop." I know he's gonna say no.

"Ok then. I'll just get back to what I was doing with you."

"No! I mean, no! I mean, I mean no." I say. That was not the reaction I was hoping for. I start sucking him off out of panic. He breaths very shakily.

"Alright. We're done with that." He leans down and picks me up to my feet. He thinks for a second, before leaning down and picking me up by my waist, throwing me over his shoulder.

"Hey!" I say. He laughs.

He walks down the hallway and into our bedroom. He flops me on the bed, and quickly enters me, taking me by surprise. I moan very loud and stiffen my arms and legs. I look up at Zuko, who is looking down at me. His right hand is on the back of his head and the other is on my thigh. His dark hair covers his forehead, and shifts with each thrust.