Jail

Katara's POV

I wake up and think of my schedule today. Clear. Finally. We've been so busy for the past few weeks, for whatever reason.

"Are you finally awake?" Zuko says, with a deep tired voice.

I yawn. "How long have you been up?"

"Too long."

I roll on my side so I'm closer to him, and get blocked by something poking my leg.

"You're hard?" I laugh.

"That's not my fault."

I laugh. "Come here. I have an idea. We need to actually get ready first, though."

"I can already tell whatever you're planning isn't good."

I don't answer him, but instead smile and go into the bathroom.

sad excuse for a reason to time skip to after breakfast

"Follow me," I say. I walk swiftly through the halls. As we arrive to a staircase downward, Zuko looks at me questioning.

"Why are we here?"

"You'll see.." I say, grabbing his fingers and walking down the stairs. There's barely and guards around here, because there's no prisoners in this area right now. I grab keys from a hook and shove Zuko in a cell and close it.

He puts his arms through the bars. "Nice one. Now let me out."

"Absolutely not. If you listen to me I will."

"Or I could just melt the lock."

"But then we have to get a new one. And it would be a big shame if you had to explain that, right?" I say, walking in a circle around the cold room.

"For you maybe, but I'll let you have your fun today."

"Okay, Zuko, in," I turn and look at him, "honor, of me finally having control, we're gonna have a lot of fun." I bend water out of a small fountain and pull him into the bars of the cell. "It's okay, you can laugh," I walk up really close to him, "it's funny."

"So what now? What's going on in that head of yours?"

"Don't worry about it." I smile. Then I put my hand on the bar in front of his groin. He pushes my wrist towards him, making my chin hit the bar and my hand touch the clothing over his length.

"Oops."

It didn't help me that that was kinda my fault. I put water, like, everywhere. My chin hurts. Not too bad, though. I take a step back.

"Oh, I know," I say, walking towards him. I slap his face, not even as hard as he's done to me.

He laughs, and grabs my hand to kiss me. I notice him trying to grab the keys and throw them on the floor a few feet back. He's not getting out that easy. He puts his hands on my face and pretends like that didn't happen.

I take a step back. "What should I do?" I ask. He points to the keys. "Not that."

I step closer to him again, and put my hand in his pants. I pull out his member and feel it getting harder in my hand as I stroke it. He exhales through his nose and I see his hand move slightly on the bar. I kneel and place my lips on the tip and kiss him slowly. I lick him up and down, kind of trying to mimic what he's done to me.

"What are you doing?" He says. I smile.

"You'll see."

He tries to put his hand on me, but the bar is in the way. Things are finally going in my favor. I'm going to make him want me a lot, instead of the other way around.