Going back

Zuko's POV

It has been a few months since our one year. Since then, we have gotten almost no time for just us two. The most we've gotten was a make out session that lasted about 10 minutes.

"Hey, Kat. Do you think we could go back to that cabin that we went to a few months ago, just you and me?" I ask her.

"Sure. We have to ask Aang if we can borrow Appa again. How long do you want to stay?"

"Can we stay for a bit longer this time? Maybe like three or four days?"

"Ok, come on. Let's go ask Aang and then tell Toph and Sokka that we're leaving."

"Ok." We walk to Aang.

"Can we borrow Appa again? We want to go back to the cabin that I took Zuko on our one year." Katara asks him.

"Sure! You guys can go there whenever, as long as one of us knows where you went and how long you will be gone."

"Thank you, Aang." Katara says, giving him a quick hug to show it.

"Thanks, Aang. We'll be gone for four days." I say."

We walk downstairs, and Toph is sitting on a chair in deep thought and Sokka is on another chair staring at his reflection in his boomerang.

"Hey guys. Me and Zuko are going to be gone for about 4 days at that secret cabin, and we just wanted to let you know."

"I wonder what you'll be doing there." Toph says, laughing.

"Oh ha-ha, Toph. We just want some alone time." Katara says, trying to cover up the fact that Toph is right about what we will be doing.

"Katara. How many times do we have to go over this? I know you're lying. You guys are gonna do some rated m things in that cabin." She says in a singsongy voice.

"What's Zuko going to do to my little sister??" Sokka says, glaring at me. "Katara, I am ordering you to stay home."

"Well, you wouldn't know this but I'm really bad at following rules. Only Zuko would know that, though." Kat says. I look at her in a "that was kinda...awkward for all of us" look, and she looks at me with a "they already know it's fine and a joke" look.

"I did not need to know that." Toph said.

"Me neither. Fine, go to your secret cabin. Just one rule. The only Nomad we ever listen to is Aang and go through zero secret tunnels that are actually secret labyrinths. Just the secret cabin." Sokka says.

"Ok, Sokka." Kat says.

"What?" I am so confused.

"I'll tell you on the way there."

-After they land-

"Being here is so relaxing and calm. Especially with you." I say. I'm not very good at saying sweet things like that.

"Aww, thanks, Zuko. I love you."

"I love you, too."

We walk inside, and head straight for the bedroom. We were thinking the same thing. I flip the switch to turn on the light. It looks exactly how we left it before. I stand there for s second, and Katara sits cross legged on the bed, waiting for me.

"Uh, Zuko?"

"Huh? Oh, sorry, just got lost in thought for a second."

"Ok. Hey, I was just thinking. You can call me 'Kat', but I have no nickname for you. What do I call you?"

I sit in front of her on the bed. "Well, you could always call me 'Daddy'." I grab one of her cheeks. I slowly start to kiss her. She grabs the neck part of my t-shirt and pulls me even closer, somehow, and grabs some of my hair and tugs, signaling that she wants it rough. I pull her on my lap and pick her up off the bed, walking to the wall. I set her down, and pin her wrists to the wall, just like I did when we came here for the first time.

"Do you want to obey me this time?" I say, remembering last time, and how amazing it was.

"I don't know. depends on if I feel like it." She says.

"Yes or no, Kat? Do I have to do everything for you again or do you think you can do it by yourself now?"

"I'm gonna have to go with a no. I definitely haven't learned my lesson."

"Oh, Kat. Looks like you need a better punishment this time, since spanking clearly didn't work." I say, then take off every bit of clothing she had on. She pulls her hair back in a ponytail. Then I take off my shirt, and leave my shorts on. "I will try this one more time and if it doesn't work, then I have a second plan." I lay her over my lap and spank her a few times. She moans at them. "Have you learned your lesson yet?"

"Nope. I will still disobey every word you say. You will have to try harder."

"Oh I will try much, much harder." I take of my shorts and pick her legs up. Her back is leaning against the wall but her legs are in my arms and wrapped around me. I shove my dick inside her, and go pretty fast, for this just being the beginning. She moans a lot. "Is this what you need to listen to me, Katara? You need me to fuck your tight little pussy?"

"Yes, Daddy. This is exactly what I need to obey you. Your dick is so big and feels so fucking good."

"I see that my nickname suggestion got through. That's one thing you can listen to." I laugh a little.

"Yeah, haha. Fuck yes your dick is so far inside me."

"Yeah? You like that?"

"Yes so fucking much." I fuck her at this speed for a few minutes, Katara's moans getting louder by the second.

I start to go faster than I already had before. She's practically screaming now. I've said, or thought, it before and I'll say it again, her face is so adorable when she moans.

"YES IT'S SO FAST YEEEEESSSSS!!" She screams. I move her onto the bed, her laying on her back. I lean over her and kiss her, still fucking her. She moans into the kiss a lot. She bites my lip, but it doesn't hurt. I pick her up again and sit on the bed sitting up against the headboard, not pulling out. She starts to bounce on me, then she leans forward to kiss me. I start leaving little hickeys on the side of her neck, and then suck on her tits. She somehow screams even louder at this action of mine. "I'M GONNA CUM, DADDYYYY!!"

"Go ahead. I am, too."

"AHH YES!" I feel her release onto my dick. Right after, I cum inside her.

"So," I say, out of breath from tonight. "Will you obey me now?"

"Maybe I will," She says, also out of breath. "maybe I won't."

"Ahh!" I say, and jokingly push her to her back. She laughs. We cuddle again, which again was all Kat's idea.

Katara's POV

"We should go to sleep now." Zuko says.

"Ok." I say. He's always so warm, so sleeping right next to him is so nice. I sleep close to the middle but not quite there, and Zuko comes closer and hugs me.

"You're so cold." He says.

"And you're so warm." I say, smiling and getting even closer to him, our chests touching now. I can feel his dick getting hard again, which also makes me horny. But I won't say anything unless he does first. Eh, why not. "I can feel that, Zuko."

"You can? Oh I guess it's touching you. Sorry." He says.

"For what? You shouldn't be sorry." I flip myself upside down and start sucking on his hard-on, and then he grabs my waist and brings it to him. He flips so he's laying on his back and not his side now, and I follow what he did. I start to moan onto his dick, which send vibrations from my throat onto him, which makes him let out a little moan. I flip back over, and he rolls on his side again. He motions for me to roll onto my other side, to face away from him. He sticks his dick into me and I moan a little. We fall asleep just like that, with his warm arms around me to try to make me not so cold.