Day 2: Night/Day 3: Morning

Katara's POV

Zuko leans down to kiss me. I wrap my arms around his neck. He puts one hand on my cheek and the other one works its way down my body, then squeezes my ass.

"What kind of sex?" He asks me.

"I want you to be as harsh as you've ever been. Show no mercy. I want you to be so hard that I can't handle it." I say.

"Anything." He kisses me again, but then backs me up into the wall. "Hold on." He grabs something from under the sink. "Put your hands together." I put my hands together, just as he says. He ties my wrists. The rope isn't like normal rope, it doesn't burn. Also, he made them a bit loose so they wouldn't hurt. "Kneel." I kneel. He puts his massive dick in front of me. I open my mouth and start sucking on it. After a few minutes, he takes it out and lifts me up. He loosens the tie so I can slip a hand out. Then he turns off the shower. "Get the water off us." I waterbend all the water droplets off of us. He puts his dick inside me, and starts walking. I moan a lot when he does this.

"It feels so good, Daddy." I say.

"You like that?" He says.

"Yes." I say through my moans.

"We're going on a walk," He says. "So you'll get a lot of that." He walks out the front door. It's dark outside, but the moon and stars make it brighter so he can see where he's going. There's a forest with a path behind the house, which is where he starts walking to. Since the cabin and the area around are surrounded by mountains, there's not many bugs or animals we should be afraid of. He starts to walk faster, which means his thrusts get faster.

"Oh yes, that feels so good, Daddy."

"Yeah? How good does it feel exactly?"

"It's the best thing I've ever felt in my life!"

"Yeah, I bet it is. A whore like you would love a foot long dick." At first, I was confused as to why he called me a whore. Then I remember I told him to be harsh and show no mercy.

He stops walking, then twists me upside down. I start to suck on his dick. He is eating me out. After a few minutes, it gets too hard for both of us, and he flips me back around, and fucks me again. I try to hold in my cum, as we're not even halfway done with this walk. But, when I tried doing that last time, I started twitching. I try to hold it in, and, not to my surprise, I start twitching again.

"You trying to hold in your cum?" He can tell because I'm twitching.

"Uh...."

"Ok. I want you to hold that in for as long as you can. You want this walk to last long, right?"

"Yes! I want it to last forever!" I say, moaning.

"Here's how I'll get you to hold in that cum. Right when you let it out, I'm turning back and we go back to the cabin." Are you serious? Now I really gotta hold it in, which is so hard when your legs are spread. I start twitching so much.

He starts walking faster again, making it even harder for me to hold it in. "Fuck, Daddy! You're so big! Your cock is so far inside me!" I say. He's making this so hard for me on purpose. I squeeze his dick with my muscles in my pussy. I want him to cum before me. I know it will make me cum, but I just want him to cum before me.

"Are you trying to make me cum first? There's no way that could happen. I barely feel the urge to cum now, and you've been twitching for 10 minutes!" He says. He's right. I have been holding in my cum for about 10 minutes now. I'm starting to shiver from holding it in for so long. "You're holding it in so you keep getting fucked. You're such a little slut, Katara. A little slut who wants nothing more than to be fucked all day and all night. That was your exact words." He's right. I did say that. I wish this walk could last forever. I want him to fuck me forever. I love the way he thrusts into me, I love the way he cums inside me, I love the way he picks me up to fuck me, I love the way he kisses me, I love the way he is in control, I love the way he punished me, I love everything about him. And I only listed the things about sex!