Good Morning, Zuko

sorry guys ik its been a FAT min since i updated this so sry bout that lmao also im aware this chapter isnt very good but whatever

Zuko's POV (because theres not enough zukos pov smut)

"Wake up," A voice says impatiently, as if they'd been trying to get me to wake up for a while. "Good morning, Zuko," Katara chimes. She puts her hand on my chin. I try to lift my hands, but they're cuffed to the headboard and stuck there with ice.

"I'm impressed."

She ignores my remark and tries pulls my pants off, but I don't let her.

"Let me take them off." She says in the dominant tone.

"No."

She tries even harder to pull them down, and after about a minute of her struggling and me laughing, she gets them off.

"Would you stop laughing already?"

"How can I not?"

She rolls her eyes. "Whatever." She stands up next to the bed and slowly removes her clothes, leaving me drooling. But I won't let her know. She climbs on the bed and straddles me, slowly moving down. I wait for that first moan to escape her lips. She starts to move up and down slowly. Her noises fill the room, though not as loud as normal.

She hasn't been paying attention to the fact that I'm melting the ice. the water drips down and touches my skin, and she looks at me with a worried face. I lift my hands up. She backs up and looks down at the bed. I sit up and move to the edge of the bed to stand.

"Nice try." I say. She grabs the key from behind her and stands on the other side of the bed. "Fine. Keep the key. But come here." She walks around the bed and holds it behind her back. I put my hand on her pussy and my other on the front of her leg. I pull her closer to me and start to kiss her. She lays her empty hand over my shoulder.

every time i use the word pussy i only read it as buthy dont ask me why 🤸‍♀️

"Zuko, I know what you're doing." She says.

"Do you?"

"Yes."

I laugh. I admit, it's harder to do things when my hands are linked, but it's not terrible. She definitely makes a mountain out of a molehill on basically everything I do. She puts her hand at her side. I'll wait a little while before grabbing it so she lets her guard down.

I move my hands slightly to see her reaction. I see her hand get tighter. I put my right hand in her pants and touch her teasingly. She moans quietly into the kiss.

"Zuko, yes, go faster..."

"If you want me to go faster, you're gonna have to give me the key." She looks at me like she's thinking.

"I'll let you have one hand free."

She lets my right hand free. "That's all I need." I say. I push her down onto the bed and move my finger slowly. She holds the key in her right hand. I need to wait until she loosens her hand. I circle my finger around her entrance. I see her hand go a little loose, and take the opportunity. I grab the key when she least expects it. I let my hand free and cuff both of hers. "You have been very bad. Today and last night."

I push her to the middle of the bed.

"Zuko, I just want you to be rough with me. I don't care who hears." Katara says.

"Well then, it's not much of a punishment, is it?" I say, putting my finger back inside her.

"I don't wanna be punished!" She whines.