Day 4: Morning

Zuko's POV (I usually alternate but the last one was very short)

Yesterday, me and Kat didn't have sex after I had her begging for me. That was going to change. She's laying over the back of the couch. She must be very bored, as I've never seen her do this. I walk up behind her and start to fuck her. She lifts her head and torso up, as she wasn't expecting that. She moans loudly.

I lean over and whisper in her ear, "You like that?"

To which she replies, "Yes!" She keeps moaning, and the more I speed up the louder she moans, eventually screaming. I love it when she does this.

After a while, she cums. I keep going. "Fuck." I whisper. A few minutes later, we both cum. "We should get going now. Wouldn't want to worry anyone."

Third person

"I wonder where Zuko and Katara are." Aang says.

"Eh they're probably just fucking their brains out." Toph replies.

"Toph, I refuse to accept that. So don't say it." Sokka says, crossing his arms.

Zuko's POV

We put on our clothes for the first time in days, and get on Appa. "Yip yip!" Katara says. Usually Aang sits up front on Appa, but he knows where he's going. Katara sits next to me on the saddle. I grab her cheek. She looks at me, and we start to kiss. She grabs my cheek, right on my scar and rubs her thumb on it. I grab her breast and massage it. "Let's not get too carried away with this, there's not much time." She whispers.

"I know, I know." I whisper back at her, and continue to massage her. Too soon, we arrive home. "Ugh." I say at the sight of our temporary home.

We walk in, to be greeted with everyone watching TV.

"Hi, Katara and Zuko. We're just watching TV right now." Aang says.

"Hey, guys. TV is really hard to watch when you can't feel their facial expressions and arm movements," Toph says. "But I try."

"Hi guys." Sokka says.

We sit down on the couch, and throw a blanket over ourselves.