is anybody out there?

As i walked to starbucks i had my earphones in just listing to my wavorite song just a little bit of your heart by araina i started to tear up so i wiped my tears and pushed the starbucks doors open i ordered my usual and waited when my drink was done i got it and went to a seet i slumped in my chair and scrolled through twitter and instagram the usual.

Then i feel someone sit across  from me i looked up and saw justin with a smirk on his face then i spoke up and said why are you here?

He just looked at me and said what do u mean? We are in public u know i have the right to be here if i wanna i just rolled my eyes and got up its not that i dont like justin i really do but why did he ditch me all these years and now comes back thinking its all good .

As i got up he grabbed my wrist swung me back to face him and sighed he said why do u hate me so much? I just said i dont justin and left.
Justin's P.o.v:

Why does she hate me i mean we used to be buddies what wrong? Hmmm i know im gonna go buy her flowers and her favorite chocolates and pay her a visit.

Next day i wokeup thinking of her and how much i wanna fix things between us but wait why do i care so much well idk i think, idk.

I take a shower get dressed in her favorite colors red and black and head out to get her the flowers and chocolates. After That i head over to her appartment and knock here goes nothing.

Your P.OV:

I was thinking about what happened between me and justin when a knock at my door pulled me out of my thoughts.

I open the door to see justin with a boquet of my fav flowers and a box of my fav. Chocolate. "Hey" he said "Hi umm come in justtin" "Thanks, oh and these are for you beautiful" i just blushed and then i said "you remember?" "How could i forget " he said i just hugged him and he hugged back i felt butterflies then we pulled away and sat down i said "justin what made suddenly remember me ?" He said "i always remember you, its just in 6th grade i kinda had a crush on you but i didnt wanna admit it to myself so i guess i just thought if i hung out with you less i would have less feelings" i turned really red and "oh" was all i could say. Then he continued "But i was wrong they only got stronger and everytime u smile or giggle or laugh i get butterflies everyday i think of you, you are beautiful and i guess what im trying to say is i love you and have for a looong time  and well will you be mine?" I just looked at him in shock with tears in my eyes saying yes justin and ive loved you for a long time too. We both leaned in and shared a kiss full of emotions and passion.

Hiiiiii here u go part 2 im at home sick so i updated what do u think ☺ and i have misterms now so wish me luck i really love u all so ✌ swagg

Who watched justin on ellen and his appology video omg i cried and im soo thankfull that the badboy act is over what do u think?