The Nerd And The Popular (Austin Mahone) (Dirty)

DIRTY so if you don’t like DIRTY ones don’t read

Also this is my first Dirty one so it might suck

Song for this imagine: Shadow – Austin Mahone

And this is a special request not a JB one it is an Austin Mahone one

(Deja’s P.O.V):

I was soorta the popular girl inn school I had lots of friends I was always top fashion and everyone was melting over me. Why? No idea! But whatever no I’m not snobby and think I’m better than everyone else I’m actually nice and just being me and that’s why everyone likes me I guess.

I was walking through the hall with my 2 friends Elisa and Abby. We were just talking about random things. Elisa:” Yesterday my little brother Alex was being soooo annoying like he kept opening my room door and running away like ugh 😤 “I just giggled at her and as we were chatting by her locker Abby said: “Oh look it’s the school looser ugh he is so annoying!” I looked where she was looking and saw Austin the school nerd just minding his own business holding his books to his locker I turned to Abby and said: “Why are you saying that about him he never did anything to you so how is he annoying you?” she just scoffed and said: “Whatever”

Then a bunch of boys from the soccer team came up to him and started to tease him and stuff.

(Austin’s P.O.V)

I was just going to my locker when the guys from the soccer team started to pick on me. They kicked me and threw my books on the floor and started calling me names I just wanted to get out of this hell hole (school). After that they slammed me against my locker. I was hurt that bad more like embarrassed because Deja was just feet away and I have like this massive crush on her but I mean why would she like me? She probably thinks I’m a joke maaan this really sucks. I’ve been trying to impress her but man it’s like I am invisible. Suddenly when they leave she comes up to me and helps me pick up my stuff she smiled at me and I smiled back then she spoke up and said: “why do you let them treat you like that?” I just shrugged and then I said “Why are you helping me? Not to be rude but you are popular and you probably don’t care” she looked at me then let out a low sigh “just because I am popular doesn’t mean I have to be rude and mean people think that I’m like that but I’m not people judge and they don’t know me” I looked at her studying her perfect features she finished and let out a chuckle and said “sorry you probably think I’m weird I just shook my head no and said “I know exactly how you feel”

We both sat there in Silence staring at each other until the bell rang then we went our separate ways to our classes. In class she was always on my mind I couldn’t focus (that’s a first).

Deja’s P.O.V:

All I could think of was Austin why? No idea my friends keep teasing me about me liking Austin and how he’s a nerd and I shouldn’t be caught talking to him but I don’t care I just really wanted to get to know him better it’s just something about him that makes me wanna get to know him better. My thoughts were interrupted by the school bell ringing indicating the end of the day (FINALLY!!) I was walking to my locker when I bumped into someone, Austin I said “Omg im sorry I didn’t see you there! Hahaha” he said:“No it is fine but ummm i-ii wanted ti ummm a-ask y-ou something “ I said :”Sure what is it?” he took a deep breath and said:”will you go out with me?” I just looked at him for 3 seconds and said:”Sure pick me up tonight at 7” he said:”okay but can I um have you’r number?” I said:”Sure” so we exchanged numbers and I went home thinking about our date

So I got dressed in this (picture to the side) and as I was putting my shoes on the doorbell rang I opened the door to a REALLY HOT AUSTIN he was wearing a snap back no glasses and skinny jeans and a Red shirt I just stood there and stared to stare in amazement I said:”Aaausttin?” He said:”Um yea last time I checked and you look beautiful btw” I Blushed and said:”thanks you look Amazing yourself why don’t you dress like this at school?” he just shrugged and said:”This is how I know who likes me for me” Made sense to me I just nodded 

After Our date which was amazing he walked me to my apartment that I own I said:”Austin I had so much fun tonight” He said:”Yea me too” Then we both leaned in and kissed that turned out to be a full blown makeout session and ended up going up to my bed room we got into the room and he unzipped my dress and I took off my heels at the door leaving me in my lace bra with matching panties the he looked at me with lust in his eyes and licked his lips and said:”so beautiful Deja” then he started kissing down my neck making me moan he took off his shirt revealing his six pack I ran my fingers down it and tugged on his pants making them drop to the floor he placed kisses all over my body and reached my breast and he unclipped my bra throwing it across the room and started messaging my breast sucking on one making me arch my back in pleasure then he switched to my other breast and trailed kisses all the way down to my panties making me so wet and weak he slipped my panties off and threw them behind him and I pulled his boxers off and OMG he is HUGE he suddenly put 2 fingers in me and started thrusting  into me and we both moaned wildly and I cummed all over his fingers he licker them clean and said:”mmmm babby u taste so sweet” then he slipped a condom on and entered me and started thrusting slowly I whimpered and grabbed the sheats and said:”f-ffa-ss-tter” he went faster by the second and started saying stuff like:”Fuck baby u r so tight!” I told him:”i-ii I’m gonna” “Let it out baby girl” we reached our climaxes together and layed down under the sheets when he asked if I would be his and I said yes we and fell asleep in eahother’s arms.

💋 hello lovelies !!!

Sorry it’s been a while I know I just had writers block so umm yeah 😞this one is for Deja I hope u like it😊

Comment, Vote, Request …

Love you all 💜 PM me anytime J

FOLLOW @DontBelieveMeWatchMe  Request and vote for her stories also follow @PoweredBySwag      they are amazing people and my bffs so yeah 💜

Peace ✌stay fab and swaggy !