perfect

He kissed me on the cheek as he scrambled out the door for another one of his "studio sessions" that "scooter calls him" for i just sighed loudly as I felt lonely again.

I mean even when he is here it's like he is not we barely talk, cuddle, I can't even remember the last time he said I love you to me.

He is always too tired or too busy to do anything with me so after a while i just gave up. It takes two to make a relationship work and I am the only one trying.

Today he came back at 2 am when I was in bed he wrapped his arms around me and I could smell a woman's perfume all over him. I decided to ignore it since it was probably just a fan or allison.
The next morning I woke up early to make breakfast for him, he was still sleeping sound upstairs while I was making the pancakes. When he woke up he came down stairs rubbing his eyes. "what is all this for babe?" My heart did flips hearing him call me that after so long. " I just thought I'd make you some breakfast since you have been working so hard" I replied with an innocent smile. His face flashed guilt for a second then he put on a fake smile "Oh um yea uh thanks" he said while scratching the back of his neck. I knew something was up but I keep pushing my thoughts to the back of my head. I surved the food for the both of us and sat facing him.

Breakfast was silent none of us said anything and there was such thick tension in the air. Suddenly justin's phone rings and he answered quick and said he would be right there. "Justin who was that?" I say sort of irritated "its just scooter baby" he replied with a shrug. "Anyway babe I got to go" he pecked my cheeck and just like that he was gone.

------Few weeks later------
By now i am sure that he was cheeting on me and I decided I was going to confront him and then leave. If he wants her he can have her! When justin gets home I am waiting for him. He walks through the door and starts to get changed, "Justin?", "Yea?" I hold back the tears that I feel coming. "what is her name?" "Baby who are you talking about? " I roll my eyes "Don't play dumb you know what I am talking about now answer me!" He doesn't say a thing he just looks at the floor in shame. "Who is she? I bet she is absolutely beautiful like you, I bet she's got that touch that makes you feel so safe and loved and makes you just fall in love doesn't she?!" by this time the tears were running down my face. " You barely touch me anymore I can't remember the last time you said I love you or made feel worth something of importance to you. When we kiss i can taste her lipstick, and I bet all those "studio nights" are you and her cuddling with her laying across your chest. Probably even having sex!!!! Oh my good Im sure you have that fire in the pit of your stomach when you are with her you know why I say that because you used to feel that way about me, us. Is it something I did? Was everything I did for you not enough? How did she touch you was it better than me? What did she give you was it more than what I gave?" justin still hasn't said anything yet he looked at me with regret but its too late to say sorry now. "I'm sure she is perfect like you I mean what was I thinking just simple me could have you to myself. I'm sure she has whipped just by the smell of her perfume. I mean if I were you I'd love her too. I mean she is perfect. "Baby look I'm sorry I don't know why I did it I wasn't thinking I love you I really do even if I haven't shown you much. Just give me one more chance at forgiveness please baby" "Justin no you made your choice and now you can finally be happy with her I won't be in the way anymore."

I went to the closet and pulled out two suitcases and started packing my things. Justin tried stopping me but then gave up. The memories kept flashing back to me and the tears wouldn't stop flowing down my cheecks. But he chose to cheat not me. I hope she's perfect since I was not enough for him to love.

Hiiii if you have not noticed this is a preference of the song perfect I don't want any drama. It's a song that has allot of meaning to it so I like it and decided to write this based off it.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤