Club Night

You were home bored as hell when you get a message from your bff

Bff: Hey guurl let’s go to a club im so bored

You: Hi and yea sure I’m so bored

Bff: great see you at 8 xx

You: Ok c ya xx

It was 6:30 so I decided to jump in the shower and by the time I got out it was 7:00 so I quickly got dressed in my black mid thigh dress with sparkles and my black sparkly heels I did my hair and left it down with a cute bow in my hair. I did my make up just winged eyeliner some pink lipstick and mascara by the time I finished It was 8 I grabbed my black clutch and phone and heard a knock at the door so I opened it and saw my bff we hugged and got into her white Ferrari (did I mention we are rich and live in LA, Also our fathers own the four seasons hotel so yeah we are known.

We get to the club and walked in my friend pulled us straight to the bar we ordered a coke since we don’t drink. And then our favorite song talk dirty by Jason Derulo came on we ran to the dance floor almost tripping hahahah and started to dance we were having so much fun,

then suddenly we both got a tap on our shoulders justin tapped mine and Fredo tapped my bff’s they asked us if we wanted to dance and of course we said yes ive met justin a few times but nothing really we were just introduced to each other.

So justin and I went to the bar and started talking and really get to know each other pretty well then justin said: “I’ve been trying to remember where I know you from u look so familiar ...”  I interrupted him and said: “ Well we’ve met a couple of times at my dad’s hotel …”

He goes:” wait what hotel?” I said: “ummm the 4 seasons” then he goes:”oooooooooh yea now I remember…so shwaty would u like to go out with me?” OM HE JUST ASKED ME OUT AHHHH ok keep it cool “Sure” I said he said “great” so just then my bff and Fredo came.

I was about to get up but before I did I placed a kiss on his cheek where my pink lipstic stained and said:” nighty handsome”  and he said:”n n nigghtty” me and my bff just giggled and left. In the car ride home we were both screaming and laughing excited about our dates and she told me Fredo asked her out too.

Part 2 ??

Hello My AWESOME readers u guys are amazing! So umm request vote comment!!

QOTD: What do u think I should do for part 2 if you want it? Comment and I’ll take the best idea

Follow My wattpad bff: @DontBelieveMeWatchMe     and comment vote and request on her stories Also Follow @PoweredBySwag