Mother's Day *Dirty*

*******Warnings: |fluff and smut|*******

I woke up to giggling and little hand on my face I peeked through my eyes and found me and Justin's 2 year old Mason. "MAMA wake u-up". I opened my eyes and smiled as he started squealing and clapping, "mama up mama up!!"

 I opened my eyes and smiled as he started squealing and clapping, "mama up mama up!!"

I just smiled at his cuteness and kissed his cheeks "that's right baby mama is up". He then ran out of bed and I followed him down the stairs wondering why and here is he running to.

I scooped him up before he goes tumbling down the stairs and kissed all over his face then we made our way downstairs where the smell of toast and eggs filled my nostrils. I peak into the kitchen to find my husband Justin of 4 years setting up our plates. Mason squirms out of my grip and runs to his father tugging on his sweatpants leg. *Did I mention justin is shirtless? ;)*

Mason points at me trying to get his father's attention Justin picked him up and looked at me smiled at me and turned back to Mason "good job buddy!" then justin comes up to me and pecks me on the lips "Happy Mother's Day baby I love you" "Aww thanks baby".

We sat and ate our food and I went to do the dishes but Justin insisted that this is my day and I should just relax. I wasn't going to argue so I said ok kissed his check and turned to go wash up Mason.

"Oh babe by the way" Justin called after me. I popped my head out of the bathroom and shouted "YEAH?" Justin then replied "when you are done go u to our bedroom I got something for you" I smiled to myself, how did I get so lucky?

After washing up I went upstairs after turning the TV on for my son. I found a note on Justin's night stand saying to check the closet. I found some of my favorite flowers and a new outfit.

So I decided to shower and get dressed in the clothes he got for me

So I decided to shower and get dressed in the clothes he got for me. After getting dressed I decided to do my makeup foundation winged eyeliner and some lipstick. I went down stairs to find that Justin was nowhere to be seen so I sat and watched cartoons with my baby boy .10 min later Justin is sitting next to me looking cute with a black button up shirt and some jeans. "Hey babe where are we going"?

"Well babe if you must know we are going to my mom's house she is having a dinner and wants us to come" "Oh okay then". The car ride was mostly me and Justin taking about anything and everything.

Mason fell asleep, and then I told Justin that we should get his mom some flowers he agreed and we got her a big bouquet of flowers. When we got here Pattie opened up for us and embraced us in a big hug after stating how much she misses us. After everyone was settled, I went to the kitchen to see if she needed any help. I helped her set the table and we all sat down to eat.

During dinner everyone was talking and just having a great time until I feel a hand going up my thigh higher and higher. I was 100% sure it was Justin so I kicked his leg and he stopped for a little bit. I continued to eat my food peacefully until he decided to start again but even higher this time. I tried everything to get him to stop but nothing worked. Suddenly I feel him rubbing me through my pants. It took me everything in my power not to make a sound he kept rubbing me then suddenly he stops. I look at him confused and he just leans next to my ear and whispers "later baby, Mason is staying the night with my mom."

I bit my lip in anticipation and let out a giggle, which made him smirk. We finished up dinner and said goodbye to everyone. I tucked Mason in bed and we were on our way home.

The way home consisted of me and Justin teasing each other until the tension was too much to handle. He parked in this side dirt road and I crawled into the back seat.

"You ready for your gift baby?" I bit my lip and nodded. Clothes were stripped immediately as Justin stared at me, eyes full of lust. I feel two fingers enter me and I start arching my back and moaning uncontrollably.

"MMMH, yeahh j-jjjj-Justin like that baby" "you like that don't you baby girl?" he kept fingering me until I felt my toes curl "that's right baby girl cum for me" I screamed out and cummed all over his fingers panting for breath. "mmmm baby you taste so good" just then Justin began ramming into me making me lose my breath for a bit." UGH YEAH BABY" "shit babe im close" "me too harder!" we both then climaxed and then got back dressed drove home for round two or maybe more.

Hello everyone how are you all this chapter was requested by Febuary112003 💗💗 thanks for your patience

And i am really sick i have Mumps 😭😭 my face is swolen and it hurts.