Kiss Me Like The World Is Gonna Dissapear

Me and Justin have been going strong for about 2 years now but at the moment hes on tour and i miss him so bad.

All i do all day is mope arround and eat and yes we skype and he calls and texts but its not the same when he is like a 1000 miles away.

I wake up in the morning feeling his empty side of the bed reminding me that this bed is only half mine but my other half was missing.

I just snuggle into his pillow that smells like him and pretend he is next to me. I am a million miles away from my normal self missing him is like a slow burn but even when im hurting i know that its worth it because he is doing what he loves and im not gonna stop him im really actually proud of him. Its just that i miss him waay too much.

At night in my dreams we are together but when i wakeup i realize the night is only half the time .

Justin always tells me its gonna be alright and that i will see him soon wich confuses me since 3 more months is not soon.

We facetime but aftervwe hang up i feel empty again and honestly im a better person when he is here and when he is here i feel like i can get thru anything as long as hes by my side.

Justin called me saying he had a surprise for me and i was confused so later a delivery person comes to the door with flowers i take them and thank the man.

I see a note attached to the roses i read it it sais: Babe i know u feel lonely and it sucks trust me cuz i feel it too but get dressed and drive to the park for another surprise love you :* - juju ❤

I got dressed and drove to the park wondering what the hell he was up to i got to the park and i saw justin standing under our favorite tree i ran up to him in tears and hugged him while almoust sobbing as he tried to sooth me.
Shhh baby im right here i missed you so much baby girl so so much. And he kissed the top of my head.
I looked up at him and said what about ur tour?! He said i missed u too mich princess so i came to get you .

I smiled and hugged him so tight enjoying every second making up for all that time he's been gone. Then i looked him in the eyes as our foreheads were touching and wispered kiss me like the world is gonna dissapear ...

He kissed me with so much passion and emotion that was built up. We pulled away smiling I love you babe . I love you more princess ♥❤♥ lets go home .