>>>>>> First concert (cute)

It's your birthday and you are a huge belieber but unfortunently all of the tickets to see justin playing in you'r city were sold out, typical . It was around 8 in the morning so u thought you would shower and get ready for you'r party so u got into the shower and got dressed you wore a purple crop top and white shorts . you looked in your room miror u put on your usual make up some mascara foundation and some clear lipgloss to top it all off. you brushed your light brown hair and put it in a high ponytail. You looked one more time at your reflection and went downstairs every body was downstairs, your mom and dad. Your bff and your sister they all shouted at once "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" you smiled and thanked them all and hugged them. They made you breackfeast so after you all finished eating you sat on the couch and everyone surrounded you and shoved presents at your face you just giggled and said "hehehehe guys one by one " 

YOUR P.O.V:

"heheheheh guys one by one" they all got me amazing presents. I thanked them all then i was about to get up when mom said they had a surprise for me . so mom started to say:" u knw how u really wanted to go to justin's concert " im like yyyeaaa she said: "well sorry it's sold out" "buuuut .." but what i said she handed me a purple envalope i'm like what is this ? she just told me to open it i wondered what it was. I eagerly opened it and found 2 tickets to justin's concert well one was a ticket for 1st row VIP section and also a M&G ticket i started to scream AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU and i hugged her and kissed her the concert was tonigh so my mom also gave her credit card and told me to go get something nice to wear . I went shopping and got a new pair of skinny jeans a pink ruffeled shirt and some accesories. By the time you get home you have 2 hours before the concert.

A/N: Part 2 will be at the concert so untill then ;) Enjoye Stay Fab xxx and Remember Vote Comment and Request :) tnks for reading