Disney Land

1st of all thank you sooooo much for 37.7k reads and 896 votes and 236 comments you guys are the best

.......................... Carry on...........................

Justin has been working really hard lately and we are so proud of him. Yes I said we as in me and my 5 year old daughter (A/N: this is actually my little sister)

So we decided that he needs some stress relief, so we came up with the idea of going to Disney Land

So we decided that he needs some stress relief, so we came up with the idea of going to Disney Land. It was mostly our daughter's suggestion but it is a great place for us to spend some time as a family.

Justin got back from the last day in the studio and we had made him a nice hot dinner and some candels arround the table. Justin came in "baby i'm hoome!!" i waited for him to come in and he looked taken back. " Hey babe" I said and pecked him on the lips.

He then took our baby girl and smothered her with kisses while she was squirming and giggling "daddy stawp hehehheheheh" justin stopped and asked me "Baby what is all this for?"
just as i opened my mouth to say something our daughter decided to answer instead "daddy we make a surprise fow you" then put her hands over her mouth giggling. "Oooh is that so" justin smirked and raised his Eyebrow at me.

I just nodded and told him that I would tell him after dinner. "well baby what did you guys have to tell me?" once again our daughter decided to chime in again "WEW GOWING TO DISNEY LAND DADDY!!!!!!"

 "well baby what did you guys have to tell me?" once again our daughter decided to chime in again "WEW GOWING TO DISNEY LAND DADDY!!!!!!"

justin looks at me for confirmation i smile and nod. He picks up our daughter and throws her in the air and catches several times while she is giggling.

Next day we get our matching outfits on and we are out the door

Next day we get our matching outfits on and we are out the door. The car ride consisted of us jamming to the songs on the radio. When we got there our daughter started jumping up and down with excitement. After many rides and taking pictures with the princess and Mickey Mouse and a bunch of other characters she was finally starting to wind down. Justin carried her and she fell asleep on his shoulder. Justin turned to me and whispered "I love you baby" and we shared a passionent kiss. " I love you too Justin."

Heyyy finally updated but i feel like this one is crap. Sorry, but give me your feedback love you all xxx 💗💗💗💗💗
BTW OMG THIS IS THE 50TH CHAPTER YAAAAAAAS