Beautiful To Me

She, ties her hair up tight
Puts her armor on
when she steps outside

She is always so guarded around everyone but me; I see her beautiful care free self. She is so amazing I wonder if she knows that. I also wonder if she knows how beautiful she is to me. To me no matter how many girls I see she is the most beautiful of all. She is so funny and caring and just such an amazing caring person. She is my best friend and that's all we are probably going to be because there is no way she could love me that way and why would she anyways I'm nothing.

She, lives in black and white
And the color's gone,
But it's in her eyes

She is such a great person with such bad experiences that's made her so hopeless and guarded. But when I look into her mesmerizing eyes I see the life that has been drowned. There is still such hope in her eyes I get lost every time. Just like now "JUSTIN!!" "huh what?" she started giggling then rolled her eyes "did even hear what I was saying? I smile at her and say "hahaha nope I was lost in your eyes" she blushes and slightly shoves me "Justiiiiiin this is importaantt" she wines "ok princess what were you sayin?" I saaaaid let's do something I'm boooored" "and then I have to get ready for my date tonight" instantly I frowned "Jay I know you don't like him but he is making and effort so I'm giving him a chance" I faked a smile and kissed her temple and smiled at her. Suddenly she drags my arm giggling towards the movie room. In the middle of the movie he called her saying he would have to take a rain check on the date because "something came up" as if.

 In the middle of the movie he called her saying he would have to take a rain check on the date because "something came up" as if

Time and time again we're going back to the start

And I try and try again to bring some light to the dark

I know every day's a battle and it tears her apart

And I don't know why

And I'm picking up the pieces when they fall to her feet

She's been fighting all the demons so she'll never be free

She's been hiding in the shadows yeah it's hard to believe,

But I don't know why

Here I am again comforting here because her supposed boyfriend doesn't know how to treat her and is overall a dick. She is here crying into my chest over this guy. It's always like this she cries over him and I'm here comforting her telling here it will be alright when every time she cries a piece of me breaks I just wish she could see me this way.

Love, don't ever change the way you are,

You light the sky just like a star

I don't care what you say you're

Beautiful to me, oh

I wish she would see how beautiful she is in just her pjs or my shirt with her hair up in a bun and her glasses without makeup. I wipe hair out of her face and kiss her forehead and tell her I love you. She looks up at me and sais I love u too. But I know she just meant it in a friendly way. She is always changing up her looks according to what he wants and I am always tell her that he should love you for who you are and not make you change but she is just too caught up in this whole love thing. It's been a month since then and I don't see her as often I guess he told her to stay away from me or something.

Light breaks through your hair and
They all stop and stare and
I'd go anywhere oh why can't you just see that
I'm crazy about you
I can't live without you
You don't see it but you're
Beautiful to me

It was just a regular morning where I woke up thinking about her how caring she is, how beautiful she is , how her smile can brighten my day, how she can just arghh I need to stop thinking about her like that she is engaged now. I had to pretend to be happy for her when she is going to marry someone else who is not me. I went on a run to clear my head and when I came back I found a wedding invitation and my heart stopped I shakily picked it up and my worst fear was confirmed she was getting married to him.

Love, open your heart and let it go
You're so amazing don't you know
I don't care what you say you're
Beautiful to me

You're beautiful to me

The day of the wedding came and I just can't stop beating myself up about not telling her that I loved her sooner and now I have to watch her marry this guy who doesn't deserve an amazing woman like her

The day of the wedding came and I just can't stop beating myself up about not telling her that I loved her sooner and now I have to watch her marry this guy who doesn't deserve an amazing woman like her. I left my house from the back door to go on a jog to go and clear my head and I stood still in my tracks when I saw HER she was gorgeous in her white gown and I just stood there and stared I did not know how to process everything. She came closer as I was still frozen in my place she looked at the ground with a small smile "I couldn't do it, I just finally realized that he is not the man I love heck I don't even like him! I don't know what I was thinking this whole time. You were the one that was always there you are the person that knows me inside out and you are the person that has always put up with me when I was at my worst and glued me together every time Justin I love you and I'm hoping it's not too late" By now we were so close and without even thinking I kissed her with so much passion. The kiss was better than anything ive ever experienced. When we broke away panting "It's never too late I love you too so much" and that was the start of the magical journey we call us.