Pillows - Peter Parker (Romantic)

I sat on the couch next to Peter. The Empire Strikes Back was playing on the tv. Peter began making jokes and quoting the movie, with me quoting along with him. When Yoda came on screen, I quoted him in a terrible imitation. Peter laughed at me and I threw a pillow at him. He dodged the pillow and laughed again.

"You're an idiot," he laughed.

I threw another pillow at him and he dodged it again. Stupid Spidey-senses.

"But I'm your idiot," I said.

Peter grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. We stayed like that for a bit before I got uncomfortable. I looked over to see Peter lying on all the pillows that I threw at him. I got up and cuddled into Peter, using him as a pillow.

"This is nice," he said, wrapping an arm around me.

"You took all the pillows so I'm using you as one," I said, shrugging.

"You threw them at me!" he exclaimed.

I shrugged again, snuggling in closer. He sighed but held me tighter. I smiled, content in his arms. Peter kissed me on the head. Then he did it again. And again, until he was attacking me with kisses. I laughed, trying to roll away from him, but his arms were like steel bands on my waist.

"Stop!" I squealed, laughing.

"Never!" he laughed.

He eventually stopped with the kiss attack.

"I'm addicted to you," he whispered to me.

"Hasn't this addiction done enough damage already?" I said jokingly.

"Probably," he agreed, chuckling.