Chapter 18

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAS SMUT IN IT!! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT, YOU CAN SKIP THIS CHAPTER! THIS CHAPTER WILL SHOW AMBROSINE'S DECISION

Today was the day the Beatrice Royal Family will go back to Beatrice Empire. Ambrosine, Claude, and Athanasia were getting ready to bid the family goodbye. Ambrosine was already feeling sad and wanted to cry while she was changing. She had to hold it in because people are watching her and she doesn't want to show her week self to anyone other than her family, Lucy, and Luke.

(This is what Ambrosine is wearing)

As everyone was at the gate, bidding goodbye to the royal family. Ambrosine was talking with her family while everyone else was watching at the sideline. Ambrosine said she won't cry, but she couldn't hold it anymore and her tears started falling. Those around her were in awe, not only because their Empress looked beautiful when the sun shone at her and her tears were sparkling, but it was also because of how sweet the family was; hugging and reassuring their sister/daughter/aunt.

"hic...hic...I-I'm gonna miss you guys. Please visit again," Ambrosine said while sobbing a bit. Seeing how Ambrosine was crying, hurt everyone especially her family members. Arthur and Ambrose quickly hugged her and soothe her.

"Shh...we will miss you too. Papa promise to visit you again, sweetie," Arthur said

"Yea Sinny, we will come and visit again, so you have to wait for us ok?" Ambrose said. The only thing Ambrosine could do was nod. Estelle then walked to Ambrosine and whispered something that made her blush. Everyone could also see it.

"I heard that today you will give an answer to his majesty about the child. Good luck," Estelle whispered, winking in the process. When Ambrosine heard what Estelle said, she glanced at Claude and blushed. Estelle could only smirk when she noticed Ambrosine stared at Claude. Ambrosine nodded and kept quiet. Everyone around them was confused as to why Ambrosine was blushing, but some knew the only reason their Empress will blush, is only about their Cold Emperor.

Since they know they won't get their answer, they just stayed quiet. What was funny was that Claude, the cold emperor was threatened by Ambrose and Arthur. They said if he did anything to hurt their beautiful girl, they will take action no matter the circumstances. This just shows how much the Beatrice Royal Family love each other.

It was time to leave. Ambrosine, Claude, Athanasia, Luke, Felix, Lucy, and the servants stood by the gates while the Beatrice Royal Family was in the carriage. One last goodbye, the carriage started moving in the direction of the portal back to the Beatrice Empire. Once the carriage was out of sight, everyone went back to what they were supposed to do. Ambrosine, Claude, Athanasia, Felix, and Luke went to the garden for their normal tea time. The knights were standing guard while the Royal family was drinking their tea/milk with their breakfast on the table. Ambrosine couldn't help but sigh. This was noticed by everyone.