Prologue

👆what y/n looks like

25/10/20XX

Y/n POV

Hello!! My name is L/n y/n. I am a 24 yr old woman, and the daughter of one of the richest fashion designer in Korea. Like my family, I am also in the fashion industry. I am currently reading the manhwa Wmmap on my phone while walking on the streets. Walking and walking, I didn't see the red sign and crossed the streets. Crossing the streets, I didn't notice that there was a truck coming my way until someone shouted. I turned to the direction that person shouted and saw the truck coming my way. I was too late to save myself and got hit.

I opened my eyes and saw a room. Where am I? Where is this place? Huh? I looked around and finally noticed that the interior of the room is not modern-day like at all. I finally notice people staring at me. Who are these people? Why are they looking at me?

"Uwaahh" I tried to talk but instead heard a baby's voice. I reached out my hand and saw a small hand. OMG OMG OMG I AM A BABY!!!!

"Congratulation your majesty, your highness! It's a healthy baby girl!" A brown hair girl said.

"She is is so cute father!" the cute, silver-haired young male I noticed excitedly exclaimed.

"What about Akira? How is she?" another handsome silver-haired male, but a bit older desperately asked.

"I am sorry your majesty...her majesty passed away during childbirth..." another girl said

"Nooo!! Akira!! How can she leave like that?!!" the so-called king shouted

"Mother!! Why do you have to leave!!" the young prince shouted, crying

"Your majesty, your highness...her majesty named the baby before she passed away," the brown-haired girl said

"What did she name her?" the king asked

"Her majesty named her Ambrosine," she said

"Ambrosine...Ambrosine Beatrice," the king said. "From this day onward, the princess will move to the crystal palace and will properly treat as a proper princess!! Those who don't treat the princess properly will be punished!!" the king then glared, making the servants flinch.

"Yes your majesty!" the servants said

The king, now my father, turned around and approach me. He is approaching me !! What should I do?!! I'm just gonna smile! Yea, you can do it y/n!! Seeing the king in front of me, I smiled and reached out my hand.

"Uwaah!!" Feeling that I was lifted up, I noticed my father smiling down at me. He lifted me closer and without knowing, I kissed his cheeks. He looked surprised as well as my brother and the servants around us.

"No fair father! I also want a kiss from Ambrosine!" my brother whined

I saw my father smirk at him and saw my brother had a tick mark. He then snatched me away from my father and lift me up high. "Hehehehehe" "Father! Did you hear it?!! Ambrosine laugh!!" He stopped midway and I use the chance to kiss his cheek. I noticed that his cheek turned pink and our father's face turned dark. Ehhh...why is he blushing??? And why is that dude emitting a dark aura?? I tilted my head.

"Kyaaaaaaaaa!!" I heard the maids fangirl

"Did you see that?? She is so cute!!"

"She looks like a female version of his majesty"

"White/silver hair and ocean/turquoise eyes"

"When she grows up, she will turn into a beauty!"

I sweat dropped hearing all those comments. My eyes started closing because sleep was calling for me. Our father noticed and told brown to bring me to the crystal palace. I fell asleep and went off to dreamland after hearing a goodnight from both my brother and father. I'm glad to be reincarnated in this family. I hope things stay the same and everyone is happy.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!!! This is my first time writing fanfiction, so it might be hard or maybe confusing. Please forgive me for any mistakes. I already know that my grammar is bad so.......

The update will be slow because of school. When I have time, I will update it. Thank you so much for reading

Disclaimer: Except for the plot, Beatrice people, I don't own anything. Everything belongs to all the rightful owners.