Chapter 14

Today was finally the awaited day for Ambrosine. Today is her birthday. She is turning 25. Time flies so fast. 

It was morning and out of the three royals, Athanasia was woken up first. As she was moving, she saw Ambrosine in Claude's embrace and couldn't help but fangirl. Omg!!! They look so cute together!! What a beautiful couple! Mama looks so peaceful and so as Papa. When Athanasia moved again, she woke up Ambrosine and Claude. Both of them rubbed their eyes and stared at Athanasia. Athanasia then greeted them, "Goodmorning Mama, Papa!"

"Goodmorning, Athanasia, your highness," Ambrosine greeted back.

"Right! Happy 25th birthday Mama!!" Athanasia congratulated her

"Thank you, sweety. *Sigh* I'm getting old now. Already 25," Ambrosine said, to which both Claude and Athanasia quickly denied.

"Mama is still beautiful! You look like you are 18 years old, mama! I mean it!" Athanasia said, to which Claude nodded, stating that he agreed.

"Thank you. I feel like your father also has the same genes. No matter how old he is, he still looks the same; young and handsome *whisper* also hot and muscular," Ambrosine said. Athanasia couldn't hear what she said and asked, "What did you say, mama?" Ambrosine quickly snapped out of it and said, "Nothing..." Claude who heard what she whispered, didn't say anything and looked away from Ambrosine.

A few minutes later, Lily had come and taken away Athanasia to prepare for breakfast and for the party in the evening. When Athanasia was out, Claude looked at Ambrosine and said, "So I am young, handsome, hot, and muscular?" Claude smirked when he saw how Ambrosine started to go red.

"Y-You heard it??" Ambrosine asked to which Claude nodded. "I mean we were really close to each other, so how can I not hear it?" "Umm..." Ambrosine was speechless and couldn't say anything.

Saved by Lucy, Ambrosine was out of the embarrassing silence. Since this was Ambrosine's chambers, Claude had to go out and prepare himself for the event in the evening. Today the three can only see each other at the party as they need to prepare separately. 

As they took the whole day to finally dressed Ambrosine up, they were finally done.