Chapter 20

(I got the picture from the fanfic Ryuu077 wrote)

Everyone in Obelia celebrated this happy event as their Prince Arius de Alger Obelia is born safely and healthy. The nobles were congratulating the Emperor when they had their meeting. Ambrosine wasn't allowed to leave her room for a week as she still needed to recover her body after giving birth.

Just like his father and mother, Arius also had a lot of mana supply, especially holy mana, just like her mother. The maids, servants, Lily, Lucy, and Felix kept complimenting Arius as he was really really really cute and beautiful, just like his mother. Of course Luke also thought Arius was really cute, but he won't say it aloud. It wa.s kinda sad for them as their prince didn't have silver hair like his mother, but was happy at least his face is like their Empress.

Right now, Athanasia was in her room, staring at her mom and baby. Arius was getting breastfed by her mom and all Athanasia did was stare at them with sparkly eyes. Arius looked at her sister and smiled at her to which both mother and daughter squealed at how cute he was. Claude then came inside while Ambrosine continued to breastfeed Arius. Ambrosine then noticed Claude and smiled at him.

"Are you done with work?" Ambrosine asked her husband

"Yea," he replied

"Daddy! Baby Arius smiled at Athy and Mommy just now!!" Athanasia bragged

"I see..." Claude said, staring from his daughter to son and finally his wife, whose chest was exposed

"Turn away Claude. Where are you staring at?" Ambrosine said, turning away from him, embarrassed

Claude smirked and went to her ear, and whispered, "why are you embarrassed. I already saw everything as you did with mine."

"Claude!" Ambrosine said, smacking his arm with one hand and another holding Arius.

Arius then stopped sucking her breast and yawn. Ambrosine held Arius up and rub his back so that he can burp. As Arius finished burping, he started to fall asleep. All three of them smiled, seeing their baby brother/son asleep with a cute face. Ambrosine then placed him down his crib, covering his body with a blanket and kissing him on the cheeks. Arius smiled in his sleep and nuzzled his face into the blanket.

The three royals went out and let Lucy, who is now Arius' nanny to watch over him while they go have their lunch. The family was happily chatting between themselves. Their main topic was of course Arius. It has been two weeks since Ambrosine's birth and she was finally allowed to leave her room. She said to Claude that if he kept grounding her, she will ignore him and his existence. As Claude couldn't take it anymore, he ordered the doctor to check on her again. As the doctor told them that she regains her strength, she was then allowed to leave her room.

Though there was one thing that was bothering Athanasia, so she voiced out her thoughts.

"Hey mama," Athanasia said, to which Ambrosine replied with a hmm. "Why do you allow papa to sleep with you everyday and not me!"

Ambrosine choked on her food a bit and stammered, "W-where did you hear that from?"

"Athy heard from Felix that daddy always goes to mommy even when Athy asks to go to mommy but they said I can't," Athanasia said

"I-it's because mommy is afraid baby Arius will wake Athy up, and mommy doesn't want to you to have less time to sleep," Amborsine told her

"But Athy wants to sleep with mommy too! It's not fair that daddy gets to sleep with you instead of Athy!" she complained to which only Claude smirked