Chapter 2

The picture at the top is the crystal palace

It has been 2 years since Ambrose left for Atlanta. Ambrosine is now 7 years old. Ambrosine is now learning swordsmanship from Luke.

Flashback~~
After Ambrose left, Ambrosine kept studying, but there wasn't really anything more to learn and the tutor didn't know what to teach. She got an idea and went to her father's office. "Papa!!" Her father looked up from his paperwork and at Ambrosine. "What's the matter Sinny?"

"Papa, I want to learn swordsmanship please!" Ambrosine requested to her father. She looked at him and saw that he was debating if he should allow it. He didn't want his precious daughter to get hurt. "Why do you want to learn swordsmanship? Did someone try to hurt you? Tell me and I'll kill them," Arthur said and emitted a scary aura. "Besides don't you have Luke? So why?"

Ambrosine quickly shook her head and said, "No one tried to hurt me, papa. I have Luke, but I still want to learn. I want to become strong like papa and brother so that I can protect myself and Papa when I grow up. Luke can't always protect me. Please papa" she gave her father the puppy dog eye

"Okay, but who will be your tutor?" he asked

"Luke will!! Thank you, papa!! muwah" Ambrosine thanked her father and kissed his cheek (๑>◡<๑)

"Alright. You can go back now. Papa has some paperwork to finish. After papa finish, papa will go have dinner with you okay?" "Okay, papa! Bye bye" Ambrosine then happily skip out of the office and went back to the crystal palace.
Flashback end~~

Ambrosine is now walking to the training ground with her instructor/personal knight, Lucas. The knights noticed the princess, stopped their training, and bowed at her. "You may rise" "I am only here to start my training. You can go back to training." "Yes, your highness" The knights went back to training and Lucas started teaching her the basics of swordsmanship. But of course, before training, you gotta warm up first.

"For the warm-up, let's start by having you run 20 laps around the ground, princess," Luke said

"Okay" Ambrosine then started running 20 laps around the training ground. The knights thought it might be a bit too much for a princess, but seeing how the princess didn't stop, they couldn't help but feel more motivated and went back to practice. After running 20 laps, Ambrosine rest for 5 minutes, and Luke told her, she needs to do 100 push-ups and 100 sit-ups. Around 25-35 minutes later, she was done and rest for 10 minutes.

"Princess, break's over. Let's start with the basics. Here," Luke told her and handed her a wooden sword. Luke then taught her the basic and she followed after him. 2 hours later, they were done for the day.

"That's all for today, your highness," Luke said

"Thank you for teaching me today Luke!!" Ambrosine said

"Your welcome, princess. We'll continue it again tomorrow. Let's have the maid prepare your bath," said Luke

"Okay"
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

Time skip (damn I'm using too much time skips)

Ambrosine is now 10 years old, and today is the day her brother, Ambrose, is coming back from Arlanta. The news was spread across the palace. Maids, butlers, and servants were running everywhere to prepare the arrival of their crown prince. Ambrosine was fast walking to the gate, where she saw her father already there waiting. "Papa!" Ambrosine shouted.

"Sinny!" her father replied with a smile. 

I can't wait to see Ambrose again. I really miss him. I wonder how much he changed. "I can't wait to finally see brother!!" Ambrosine exclaimed

"Yeah, me too" her father said

There she saw a carriage coming to the castle. She wanted to run, but couldn't because it was dangerous. The carriage then stops at the gate. There he was, Ambrose stepped down the carriage. Ambrosine couldn't contain her excitement anymore and ran to her brother, tears streaming down. "Brother!!" Ambrosine cried

"Sinny!! Brother miss you so much!!"

How Ambrose looks like.

"I miss you too brother," Ambrosine sniffed and smile at her brother

"I miss you too brother," Ambrosine sniffed and smile at her brother. He changed so much, and to think before he left, he was only a boy. Ambrose is now 15 years old. He just finished his studies at Arlanta.

"Blessings to the first star of Beatrice Empire. Welcome back, your highness," the maids, butlers, servants, and knight bowed and welcomed Ambrose.

"Welcome back, Ambrose," their father welcomed him

"I'm back, father, everyone," Ambrose said, smiling at everyone. Ambrosine was still clinging onto Ambrose.

"Let's go have lunch," their father said.

"Yes, father/papa," Ambrose and Ambrosine said in unison. Ambrose then bridal carry Ambrosine. "What are you doing brother?!"

"Sinny looks tired and hungry, so brother will carry you!" Ambrose cheekily said

"Alright. My princely brother, let's go!!" Ambrosine said and pointed to their father's palace. Ambrose then ran to the dining room while their father and Luke followed them. After eating dinner, all of them went to their own chambers and rest. 

_______________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: the photos are not mine and belong to the rightful owners