Chapter 28

Today was the day Athanasia was having her first tea party. Athanasia had asked her father for permission to have tea outside the palace, but one would know that the man will say NO. Athanasia wasn't allowed to leave. Although, she was although allowed to invite the ladies to have tea at the palace.

Right now, the ladies are having their tea time. The ladies are sitting around a round table in a rose garden.

"Wow! I've never seen a more beautiful garden," one of the ladies said.

"This is a garden my father and mother made for me since I love roses so much," Athanasia replied. "It's one of my favorite places as well."

"My goodness! His and Her Majesty truly has a kind heart!" another lady complimented

"Actually, I thought His Majesty was a bit scary when I saw him at the ball, but I was wrong," another lady said.

"I know what you mean! When I saw Her Majesty Ambrosine, I couldn't help but think how such a nice woman like her is married to His Majesty!" another lady continued.

"But, to build you such a garden, both His and Her Majesty must really cherish you, Your Highness!" another lady finished.

"Your Highness, His Highness, Her Majesty, and His Majesty looked so picture perfect on the day of the debutante!" another lady complimented.

"You look just like a fairy out of a storybook!" another lady complimented.

"You're flattering me too much," Athanasia said, blushing a bit.

"My name is Helena of Marquess Irain," Helena introduced. "Umm, by any chance, do you remember me?"

"We danced together at the ball," Athanasia said. "It's very nice to see you again."

Helena blushed when Athanasia remembered their encounter during the debutante.

"Your Highness, I'm from the house of Count Dulke."

"I'm Estine."

The ladies, one by one, introduced themselves until it reached a brunette.

"I'm Jennette Magrita," Jennette introduced. "I returned the ribbon you dropped that night, Your Highness."