Chapter 33 (S1 Final)

Athanasia's POV

It's like I've entered into deep hibernation. My heart feels empty...as if there's a big hole. It feels like I've lost something. I wonder what. As if something I once held dear has been stolen from me...

Third POV

As Athanasia opened her eyes, Felix and Lilian shouted her name, worry lacing their words.

"Princess!" Felix and Lilian shouted.

"Princess, are you alright?" Lilian asked. "Are you in pain?" 

Athanasia was in a dazed. It took her a bit of time to finally realize that she was in bed. She didn't know what happened.

"Ah, thank heavens above, you've come back to us. I thought this time we'd really lost you..." Lilian cried.

Lilian lift Athanasia up and brought water close to her mouth. Her face was pale and her throat was all dried up. After a few sips of water and her throat is no longer dried she asked them some questions.

"How long was I asleep?" Athanasia asked.

"It's been ten days now," Felix replied.

It was not as long as Athanasia expected.

"Has Lucas come back?" Athanasia asked once again.

"..." no one replied.

"What about dad, mom, and Arius?" Athanasia questioned.

"..."

"?"

Both were hesitant to reply.

Something was wrong. Athanasia can see with Felix and Lilian's facial expressions,

"Where are they?" Athanasia asked.

Felix dropped the bomb. Without thinking, Athanasia tried to walk to her dad's room. Because she was asleep for ten days, her leg weakened and she couldn't walk.

"Princess!"

"Princess, please!"

"You can't do this. Please go back to bed," Lilian said, worried about the princess.

Athanasia didn't listen even though she couldn't move and dropped down on the floor already. Sweat dripped down her face. She was trying to take in the information that Felix told her.

His and Her Majesty fell unconscious ten days ago and still hasn't awoken

His and Her Majesty fell unconscious ten days ago and still hasn't awoken. His Highness is unconscious right now because he hasn't been sleeping and eating at all. I didn't have a choice but to hit the back of his neck.

There was really no way to bring back the mana under control, so His Majesty...

When Her Majesty heard the news, she quickly helped absorb your mana as well as His Majesty and fell unconscious the same day as His Majesty after coughing out blood.