Chapter 4

(this picture is her adult self)

Ambrosine is now 22 years old. You might wonder why a princess at this age isn't married yet. Well, the answer is simple. It's because of her father and brother that's why. You see, after her debutant when she was 14, she started having tea parties, but there weren't any boys because of her father and brother. Overall, she didn't get to interact with boys her age except for the guys in the palace. Of course, Ambrose didn't really care because she didn't want to get married. During those years, she also started doing her princess works, while doing swordsmanship. She had been helping the commoners a lot. She helped them by using her allowance to open a hospital for the people who didn't have any money aka the people in the slums. She also opened an orphanage for the kids who didn't have any family as well as holding donations for the orphanage. Because of that, the people called her a saintess, just like her mother back in the day.

Now back to the story, Ambrose is now 22 years old, and Ambrose is now 27. Ambrose is now the emperor of Beatrice Empire, meaning, their father stepped down the throne when Ambrose was 25.  Ambrose is now married to the daughter of Duke Ekar for 4 years and they both have a son that is now 3 years old. Ambrose's wife, Estelle Ekar, is a 26 years old woman. That's right people, Ambrose's wife is Luke's younger sister by 3 years. That means Luke is 29. Estelle is a beautiful woman. She is a good mother, daughter, wife, sister, and empress. She is a hard worker and is loved by our people, which is a good thing.

Starting when Ambrosine was 19 to this day, the nobles kept on asking her brother and father to let her get married. But, of course, they were declined. Many letters from other kingdoms also asked for her hand in marriage but were declined because they said she is not ready yet. After both her father and brother threatened the nobles, they stopped talking about Ambrosine's marriage. 

Time skip to the day Ambrosine knows about Obelia

Ambrosine was doing some princess work in her office until her nanny, now maid, Lucy came in. "What's wrong Lucy?" Ambrosine asked, seeing that Lucy was breathing heavily with sweats.

"Princess! Your father called for you to his office!" Lucy exclaimed

"Why?" Ambrosine questioned, which Lucy said that her father will tell her when she goes there.

Ambrosine walked to her father's office, wondering why he was calling for her. Walking inside her office, she saw her brother and his wife inside too.

"You called me, father?" Ambrosine asked, to which her father nodded.

"Yeah. I am not the emperor anymore, but I have an important announcement for you guys," Arthur said

"Announcement?" Ambrosine asked

"Yes, Sinny," Ambrose said.

"One month from now, there will be envoys from Obelia coming to our Empire to talk about our alliance," Ambrose said

"Alliance?" Ambrosine questioned

"Just as Ambrose said. We will be forming an alliance with the most powerful Empire in the continent, the Obelian Empire," Arthur said

"Obelia...?" Ambrose muttered. Why does this name sound so familiar. It sounds like the name of the Empire in wmmap.

"Papa, may I ask you a question?"

"Ask away, Ambrosine"

"What is the name of the Emperor of Obelia?"

"Why?" Arthur asked, which Ambrosine said 'I'm just curious' "The emperor of Obelia's name is Emperor, Claude de Alger Obelia, also known as the tyrant emperor."