Chapter 15

(Warning: there will be a lemon in this chapter. If you consider yourself "innocent" then please skip the first part of the chapter. Also, this is my first time writing a lemon/smut so it might not be good) 🔞🔞

Previously~~

Once they arrived, both of them went to shower and changed into their nightclothes. Soon as they arrived at the bed, both of them heaved a sigh of relief, relaxing on the soft mattress. Claude quickly wrapped his arms around Ambrosine and huskily whisper to her, "I have another present for you." Ambrosine shivered at his husky voice and turned to face him. "Oh, and what is that?" Ambrosine asked. "This," Claude said and hungrily kissed her. Ambrosine was shocked but kissed back. Claude's tongue was roaming inside Ambrosine's mouth. He then gripped Ambrosine's butt, making the female moan. They finally let go, a string of saliva coming out as they panted.

"Let's continue shall we, my wife?" Claude sexily asked. Ambrosine was beyond embarrassed, but she nodded. Ambrosine wrapped her arms around Claude's neck while he was on top of her, face in her neck, sucking it, and marking her everywhere.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now~~ (This is the smut part)

As Claude was sucking on Ambrosine's neck, she can't help but kept moaning. Once Claude heard her moan grew louder, he found her sweet spot and kept sucking on it; leaving a hickey. He then stopped and lift Ambrosine's nightgown and threw it on the floor, before continuing down. Since she was wearing a nightgown, she didn't wear her bra, only her underwear. And so, right now she is only in her underwear and shifting uncomfortably while covering her chest under Claude's gaze. Claude then removed her hands from her chest. "You look beautiful," Claude said, sucking on her left boob and playing on her left. "I am no-ah!" Ambrosine was cut off when she moan aloud when Claude started to suck her boob and biting it. To say the least, Ambrosine was embarrassed. She is half-naked with only her underwear on while Claude is still in his robe, fully dressed. 

"Claude...ahhhhhh!!" Ambrosine moans his name. Claude got turned on. He took off his robe, leaving only his boxer. As he started to go down, he stopped at her clit. Removing her underwear, he stared at her clit, seeing how wet it was. Ambrosine closed her thigh together and said, "Stop looking at it. It's embarrassing." Claude however didn't mind and forcefully spread her legs. "Why are you closing your legs. Look at how wet you are for me," Claude said. He started playing with her clit and Ambrosine moan, wanting more. When Claude saw her face, he smirked and push one finger in her, thrusting. "Ahhh!" moan Ambrosine. I can't believe I will lose my virginity today and to this handsome man. I haven't even lost my virginity before I reincarnated as Ambrosine. OMG! Ambrosine couldn't help but clench her walls around his finger. "Look, you seem to like my finger thrusting into you," Claude said, his second finger, thrusting a bit faster. Moaning and moaning, Claude added the third finger. He kept thrusting his finger at a fast pace, curling it, and scissoring his fingers inside.

"Ah! Claude! I'm about to cum!" Ambrosine moaned and said. Hearing that she was about to cum, he pulled his fingers out of her. Ambrosine groaned for she wanted to cum. Claude chuckle and said, "Now, now, my wife. We have just begun." "What do you mea-mph?!" Before Ambrosine could finish her sentence, Claude hungrily kissed Ambrosine, tongues fighting, to which Claude won and roam his tongue around her insides. Claude then pulled out from the kiss, both panting hard.

Claude then pulled down his boxer and threw it on the floor. His cock was big, indicating he was fully turned on. Ambrosine stared at his cock, fear, and shock was displayed on her face. Oh, my gawd! That's too big! Will it even fit!! What should I do?!!!  Claude saw her expression and reassured her, "It will be fine. I will go slow," Claude said, kissing her. Ambrosine nodded and said, "Go easy on me." Claude nodded and put his cock at her entrance. Going slowly, he pushed himself inside her. Ambrosine moans quite loudly. It was a good thing that they were doing at the Emperor's chambers where there are no guards or maids around. Claude was finally fully inside, waiting for Ambrosine to take his size. "You can move now," Ambrosine said.