Special: Aphrodisiac

It was peaceful and quiet in the Palace of the Obelian Empire. There are no ruckus nor problems around them. Of course, peace can never stay long as they want.

As the Royal Family is having lunch, someone felt weird after eating their lunch. That someone is the Empress of the Obelian Empire, Ambrosine de Alger Obelia, or Ambrosine Beatrice.

Ambrosine ate her lunch, and she started feeling weird. Her body somehow started feeling hot, and everything was burning. Claude, who was next to her, noticed how Ambrosine's face flushed. Athanasia and Arius also noticed and looked at their mom in worry.

"Mommy, are you okay?" Arius asked.

"Y-yes, I'm fine," Ambrosine said.

Ambrosine was feeling breathless. Her body somehow started to become sensitive. When Claude touched Ambrosine's forehead, she flinched.

"You don't have a fever," Claude said.

"I think we should call for the physician," Athanasia told them.

"N-no, y-you don't need to," Ambrosine stuttered. "After a day of rest, I'll get better."

"If you say so," Athanasia hesitantly said.

"If you still feel sick, we will call a physician," Arius told his mother and she nodded.

Claude got up and picked Ambrosine up. He said goodbye to the children and walked to Claude's chamber. Ambrosine felt the heat rising and she felt sensitive. Somewhere down on her body was feeling wet.

"Claude," Ambrosine whispered.

"Hmm?" Claude hummed and looked down.

"I feel hot," Ambrosine said, breathless.

When the couple arrived at Claude's chambers, Ambrosine started undressing. Claude started blushing but remembered something is wrong with his wife.

 Claude started blushing but remembered something is wrong with his wife

(What Ambrosine is wearing)

"I think we should actually call a physician," Claude said. "Felix! Call a physician."

"Yes, your majesty," Felix replied and walked to find the old man.

"You should dress back," Claude said as he helped her wear her dress again.

"But Claaauuuudddeeee~" Ambrosine whined and pouted. "It's so hot~~"

"It's not even summer," Claude replied, trying not to blush from cuteness overload.

After a while, a knock can be heard. Claude said come in and both Felix and the physician came inside.

"Check her," Claude ordered.

"Yes, your majesty," the physician replied.

He checked Ambrosine as her head was spinning around. She felt really weak and really hot. She tried to calm herself down and not to take off her clothes since there are other men inside.