Chapter 12

It has been a few months since Athanasia fell ill and Lucas becoming her playmate. Ambrosine has been seen frequently sleeping with Claude in his chambers when they have a lot of paperwork or when Claude feels lonely.

Next month is Ambrosine's birthday, meaning there will be a party held for her and it is also the first time she will hold it in Obelia. Ambrosine has been writing letters to her family and during her birthday, her family will come and visit her. Arthur, her father, Ambrose, her brother; Estelle, her sister-in-law, and Antione (An-ti-o-nei); her nephew. This would be Claude's and everyone's first time meeting her family member as they didn't come to her wedding except her father.

Everyone was excited about the birthday party; not only for their Empress but also to meet their Empress's family members as they don't show their faces outside the empire. Everyone was preparing and decorating the ballroom and guest room a month early.

As of right now, Ambrosine, Claude, and Athanasia are having their morning family tea time. Luke and Felix guarding them under the tree. All of them were happily chatting.

(what Ambrosine is wearing right now)

"I can't wait for Miss Angel's birthday," Athanasia said

"Me too!! I can finally meet my family now!! I miss them so much!" Ambrosine said, excitedly

"Athy and papa is also Miss Angel's family too! Miss Angel is Athy's mommy!" Athanasia said and pouted

"Of course his highness and Athanasia are my families. I am also Athanasia's mommy too," Ambrosine said, smiling because of what Athanasia said and how she called her 'mommy'

"What do you want for your birthday?" Claude suddenly asked.

"Eh? Pardon?" Ambrosine questioned, a bit flustered

"What do you want for your birthday? Say it and I'll get it for you," Claude said

"Hmmm...I want the three of us to go to the town. How about it?" Ambrosine replied

"Athy wants to go outside! Please, papa!!" Athanasia said and used her puppy eyes. Omg, she is too cute. She can manipulate anyone with that cuteness of hers

"I guess. Since we are all going. It should be fine," Claude said, agreeing. Claude might not say it, but he actually wants to go on a date with Ambrosine

"Yay!" both Ambrosine and Athanasia said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One month time skip~

Today was the day the Beatrice Empire's royal family is coming for their princess birthday. Ambrosine was so excited that she couldn't sleep properly. Ambrosine dressed up and waited for her family members at the gate of the palace.

 Ambrosine dressed up and waited for her family members at the gate of the palace