Chapter 7

It was night time, showing that the wedding is finished. Ambrosine said goodnight to her father, who was crying and saying that his daughter is finally a grown-up and how he will miss her when he goes back. Ambrosine walked, but the maids pulled her to Claude's room and changed her into her nightgown before escaping. They said something about spending the night in his majesty's chambers because it is a tradition for the couple to spend a night together.

 They said something about spending the night in his majesty's chambers because it is a tradition for the couple to spend a night together

(this is Ambrosine's nightgown. Her hairstyle is also the same)

Being locked in Claude's chambers, Ambrosine walked to the couch and sat there nervously. What am I gonna do?? What if Claude mistakes that I want to take advantage of him?! I can't just walk out to the diamond palace like this! I don't even know the way!!

Ambrosine heard the door opened and she flinched when she heard a cold voice talk to her.

"What are you doing here?" Claude asked her in a cold voice, not wanting to see her

"Um...the maids dragged me here and changed me, saying something about the couple's first night..." Ambrosine said looking at Claude's eyes for a sec before avoiding his stares.

"Get out,"

Ambrosine flinched a bit, "Umm...I don't know where the diamond palace is. And I don't think I can walk looking like this."

"I don't care. Get out," Claude said emotionlessly

"Wha- you can't just let me leave like this," Ambrosine said, a bit pissed off that Claude doesn't know how this will ruin both their reputation

"Get.Out." Claude demanded. Ambrosine sighed, "Boo...you know wha- nevermind. How about this, you can sleep on your bed while I sleep on the couch. It's better like this than me walking out dressed like this and ruining both our reputation."

"Fine, but don't you dare come to the bed or you will die," Claude threaten, to which I gave him a shrug

"Hm...sounds good to me," Ambrosine said, yawing a bit.

"Goodnight your majesty," Ambrosine said and fell asleep

"..."

The next morning Ambrosine woke up and saw that Claude was awake and he had dark eye bags under his eyes.

"Good morning your majesty. Did you not get any sleep?" Ambrosine asked

"..." Claude didn't reply. There was an awkward atmosphere around them. Damn...this is awkward.

"Good morning your Majesties," Lucy came inside and greeted the couple.

"Good morning Lucy" Ambrosine greeted back 

"..."

"Prince- your majesty, let me escort you to the diamond palace and prepare for the day," Lucy said