Chapter 3

This is what Ambrosine looks like now

Timeskip for the millionth time

Ambrosine is now 14 years old, which means it is time for her debutante. Normally, the girls would need to find an escort, but since Ambrosine doesn't have any friends because her family is too overprotective of her, they didn't allow her to go to any social events. Ambrosine, right now, is with her brother and father for their tea time. She is debating who to choose for her escort. She wanted to ask her father, but then her brother might feel left out. Who should I ask? If I ask papa, then what about brother? Maybe I should just ask Luke to be my escort. Ambrosine then glanced at Luke but eventually shook her head no. Nonono, I shouldn't ask Luke. Papa and brother might be jealous. I'll just ask papa to be my escort and first dance, then ask brother to be my second dance. Yeah, that should be it. Ambrosine then looked at her father and brother.

"Papa, brother, for my debutant, I don't know who to choose as my escort?" Ambrosine said

"You should ask Luke to be your escort," Arthur and Ambrose said in unison. The said male flinched and shook his head no.

"But I want papa to be my escort though," said Ambrosine. Arthur widened his eye and smiled at her. Ambrose looked at his father with a tint of jealousy.

"Alright," their father said. Ambrosine widened her eyes and smile at him.

"Really?!!" "Yeah" Ambrosine then jumped at Arthur, almost dropping his teacup. Arthur looked at Ambrosine who was smiling widely.

"Promise okay?!! No take-backs papa!!" "I promise"

"Brother, I also want to ask you," Ambrosine looked at her brother, who was looking at them with a jealous look. Ambrosine didn't notice the smirk Arthur sent to Ambrose.

"Ask away," Ambrose said looking away from his father

"I want brother to be my second dance please?" Ambrose was surprised and replied with an okay. Ambrosine jumped at Ambrose and thank him. She kissed both her father and brother's cheek and skipped happily to her dance lesson.

At her dance lesson~~

Ambrosine twirled and bowed, finished her dance elegantly. Her dance instructor clapped and compliment her. "Well done princess. As elegant as always." "Thank you" "That is all for today princess, see you again tomorrow" "Yes, see you" "Blessings to the second star of Beatrice Empire" Her instructor then left. Sighing, I called for Luke. Luke came in.

"Luke, can you be my dance partner for now? I want to practice it with someone," Ambrosine asked

"Alright, your highness," Luke replied. Both of them started dancing elegantly. The maids who were passing by were awe by their princess's dancing. The song finished and they clapped for the couple. Ambrosine flinched and saw her maids standing there. She blushed a bit and thank Luke for dancing with her.