Chapter 29

Today was the day Lucas and Athanasia would go out. Ambrosine, being a good mother, wanted to spy on her child. Okay...she just wanted to run away from her stacked paperwork and go out to play. P.S. She kinda wants to meet black-haired Anastasius again.

Ambrosine walked to her husband's study room and slammed the door like usual. Claude, who already knew who slammed the door looked up from his paperwork.

"Do you need something, Ambrosine?" Claude asked.

"Let's go on a date!" Ambrosine said.

"All of a sudden?" Claude asked, suspicious of his wife.

"Do you not want to spend time together? Just the two of us?" Ambrosine replied sadly.

Claude widens his eyes before narrowing them. He wanted to know what his significant other is trying to do. Of course, the man wants to go out with just his wife, but he wants to know what she is planning.

"Okay, I want to rest from the paperwork and have fun in the town with you," Ambrosine truthfully replied. I also want to spy on Athanasia and Lucas' date. I can't tell Claude that or he will kill the magician. "Please..." Ambrosine showed her puppy-dog eye.

No one, I mean, NO ONE, had ever got away from Ambrosine's puppy-dog eye. She had been doing that since she was a toddler and no one had ever looked away. Forget about Claude. That man had never been affected by his daughter and son's cuteness, how can he be affected by his wife's? OKAY...his wife got some effect...

Claude stared at his wife

Claude stared at his wife. His face was turning red. To think that he, Claude de Alger Obelia, who was always indifferent to his daughter and son's cuteness, actually lost himself to his wife's.

K.O. Claude de Alger Obelia has been defeated.

"Okay," Claude replied, his blush tuning down a bit.

"Yay!" Ambrosine cheered and pounced herself on Claude.

Claude immediately caught her and secured her safely in his arms and had a bewildered face

Claude immediately caught her and secured her safely in his arms and had a bewildered face. Ambrosine only smiled brightly and gave Claude a peck on the cheeks and finally on the lips.