Chapter 13

(My 2nd newest favorite song; Twice: Cry for me)

As promised, for Ambrosine's birthday, the three are going to town today. They had to dress as commoners. Ambrosine and Athanasia had chosen to match and wore the clothes that Ambrosine had designed for just both of them. Claude was also dressed as a commoner; just looking at him almost made Ambrosine had a nose bleed.

 Claude was also dressed as a commoner; just looking at him almost made Ambrosine had a nose bleed

(What Ambrosine and Athanasia is wearing )

(this was what Claude is wearing. you can choose between the two)

Today everyone was still busy preparing for the birthday that will happen in three days. While the staff is working, it was a good time for the three (Ambrosine, Athanasia, and Claude) to go out to town as promised. They got ready and rode the commoner's carriage to hide their identity.

The sun was shining brightly everywhere. The town was lively as the last time Ambrosine came. Claude carried Athanasia and held Ambrosine's hand as they started to walk through the crowd. Every place was bustling and exciting. As we were strolling around, Athanasia suddenly pointed at a shop that sells shiny things.

"Papa! Mama! Let's go to that shop!" Athanasia said. It has been a few days since Athanasia accidentally called Ambrosine 'mama'. She accidentally called her when all three of them were having tea time. It was quite shocking and a bit funny because of Claude's shocked face. Ambrosine couldn't say how happy she felt and told Athanasia to call her 'mama' now, to which Athanasia agreed.

Now back to the present, as Ambrosine and Claude looked to where Athanasia pointed, both of them deadpanned. As you can see, Athanasia is still obsessed with shiny things especially gold. Ambrosine looked at Claude and he looked back at her. Sighing, Claude agreed to go to the shop. Ambrosine couldn't help but chuckled when she saw how Athanasia's eyes sparkled.

"Thank you, papa!" Athanasia said

"Should we go check it out?" Ambrosine asked

"Yes! Let's go, papa! Mama!" Athanasia said

As they arrived at the shop, there were many beautiful accessories and jewelry displayed for the customers. The three of them walked around the stores. As they walked around, Ambrosine noticed an Aquamarine earring, bracelet, and necklace set. Ambrosine stared at the gemstone and Claude noticed it. Claude snaked his arms around Ambrosine's waist while Athanasia hugged Ambrosine's neck and both of them asked, "Ambrosine/Mama, do you want that Aquamarine set?" Ambrosine was surprised and flinched when she felt Athanasia's arms around her neck and Claude's arm around her waist. They were too close.