003.

AFTER setting up her room how she wanted, Diana walked downstairs and into the parlour to get a drink. Looking up from her phone she saw several people staring at her in confusion. "Who are you people?" she asked rather rudely.

"Who are you?" a boy with short hair asked.

"No. I asked first, you have to answer," she countered raising an eyebrow and folding her arms.

Damon rolled his eyes putting his arm on her head as, she was much smaller and spoke, "This is my dear twin Diana Salvatore. You met Caroline, that's Bonnie she's a witch," he said pointing to a dark-skinned girl with dark brown hair, "That's Jeremy" pointing to the boy from earlier, "And my friend Alaric." Damon finished.

Diana gasped, "Damon has friends. You never cease to amaze me, brother."

Bonnie suddenly gasped excitedly, "You're the Salvatore witch."

"Correction was the Salvatore witch," she replied glaring at the ground.

"It doesn't matter you were one of the strongest witches in the world and not to mention how many witches you saved over the years. I always knew that there must have been some connection between you guys but I just thought it might have been their mother," Bonnie gushed.

"I'm the only one that got magic from where I don't know but it was fun, I turned a guy into a frog once," Diana reminisced about before her vampire life.

"Can we get back on track here please," Damon asked annoyed by his sister.

"Don't pout Dames, it's not your fault I'm the better twin," Diana said smirking, she enjoyed getting on his nerves.

"It's true she is better," Caroline spoke up. Damon just scowled and glared at her. Diana giggled at her brother's face.

"Can we continue now that you have insulted me?" Damon replied clearly very irritated.

Diana nods smugly. Walking over to the table Alaric picks up a stake and explained how it worked. "This works with compressed air, the trigger mechanisms here. I have two in different sizes," he explains triggering it causing everyone to give him strange looks.

He then thrust forward his hand earning more weird looks from the small group. "You wanted me to show you how to kill a vampire," he said incredulously.

Diana looked at him and rose her eyebrows "Yeah not us by accident. Trust me if I die I'm coming back to haunt your ass." She then turned away to get ready for the party.

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

Walking down the stairs her brothers glance up and stare. "You look-," Damon started amazed.

"Beautiful, I know can we get going," Diana replied.

"You really did get Damon's ego," Stefan sighed irritated.

"It's not an ego it's self-love," both twins retorted in unison. Looking at each other weirdly Diana could vaguely see Stefan shake his head out of the corner of her eye.

Arriving at the Lockwood mansion Diana had a feeling of nostalgia remembering the old house. Upon entering all three Salvatore's were stared at. Some in lust, others in jealousy of their good looks and even some dirty looks shot at Diana for being with the two brothers. Diana smirked seeing two girls glare at her from a corner, loving the attention she was getting.

"See her," Damon questioned craning his neck to look around the room.

"Nope," Diana replied

"Do you think we could do this?" Stefan inquired them with a genuine interest in their answer.