Chapter 53- betrayal

***Cody's POV***
It hurts.

The pain of betrayal

It feels like being stabbed in the heart.

Then being turn to a werewolf

Then being stabbed by silver

Then have orange and pink skin.

I mean who likes pink?

Ok I'm getting off topic. I know what my dumb ass of a brother did to Ally was so wrong in many levels but why did she have to kill me, I was always there for her but she froze my heart.

"Ally wake up" I heard Aegeus calling. I couldn't see or move or do anything cause I'm a spirit apparently I can still be saved but I don't know how. I instantly listen as the sound of feet moving came closer. "NOOOO, PLEASE IM SORRY, STOP I NEVER MEANT IT DON'T DO IT CODY PLEASE" Ally was screaming above me. "Ally, please wake up" Aegeus voice was begging her.

I felt a spark in my heart as I felt my blood pumping again. "PLEASE ILL DO IT just let Cody go..." Her voice was distance as I finally felt my self breathing. I couldn't move any muscle not even my eyelids.

I greedily gulped the air as I tried to ignore Aegeus and Ally's cry's of agony. "Ally...i don't want to loose you again" he whispered. I opened my eyes and pushed the door to the grave to open.

It was night, and I was in a cemetery with Ally not breathing correctly and Aegeus hugging her. I sat up weakly. "Cody..." his voice was weak and I can tell there's a lump at the back off his throat. "she saved you" I slowly crawl over to them.

"She killed me"i whispered and looked at her innocent face. her brown hair blowed gently on her hair. "she then saved you...i may never get to see my mate smile or open her beautiful eyes again" he whispered. pain in his voice.

"Sorry"i croaked but soon I felt woozy and I felt my self fall. "not you too" I heard him say and he picked me up.

That's the last I heard of him before darkness swallowed me whole.

I was running across a large field. Towards a beautiful women and away from an ugly witch. The beautiful women had black hair that went down past her waist,pale skin and the deepest bright blue eyes I have ever seen.

The ugly one had a mop of brown hair, dirty brown eyes and a dull red lip stick. she was begging me too go to her but I ignored her.

When I arrived to the model I saw she was smirking. "you have failed" soon a rumble erupted through the ground and my Mum, Dad, Zoe and Joule laid on the ground looking exactly how they did when they died in that fire 16 years ago.

"MUM GET UP DAD PLEASE ZO JOULE YOU CANT BE DEAD" I screamed even though I knew that they are long gone.

They suddenly lift up in a standing position, there eyes pitch black their skin had no colour. "we raised you better then this" dad muttered but he wasn't saying anything his lips were sealed.

"How can you leave her" Zoe's voice rang. "too who" I yelled getting frustrated. "to Ally, she is dead because you went to Eve" just like that everything fell mum dad Zo Joule my world.

"Boo"