Chapter 5- genetic pool goals

"I've got the magic in me

Every time I touch that track

It turns into gold

Yeah everybody knows

I got the magic

Magic

Magic,

Magic

Magic

Magic..." I listened to the song as I wrote down my diary. Yeah it's a bit girly but I get bored a lot these days.

"Hey baby girl" I heard a loud voice saying on top of the music. I looked up to see a tall teenager standing before me. His brown eyes would make any girl melt form his stare his brown hair was in a quiff and his pink lips looked kissable.

I paused the song and looked at him as he towered over me. I tried not to dribble as I looked at his gorges body seeing the six pack through his blue shirt.

"May I help you" I said ending the silence between us. "Yes can you show me were my dumb ass brother is and where I can find your digits ;)" he said winking at the end. I felt a blush rise through my already pink cheeks. "Dude I'm taken by your dumb ass brother and my digits are:071 22 do one screw one" I said finally getting my confidence. The blush disappeared and so did that Pedo smile on his face. fuckboi

I nod my head indicating him to follow me. I walked down the hallway when I suddenly felt a pull of energy forcing me to follow it. My body was no longer in my control but my mind was screaming for help.

I found myself in front of the library. My arms open the door and see jay sitting and... Reading since when does he read. "Jay you got a guest" I said. My lips were moving without me doing anything.

~~~~~~~~1 hour later~~~~~~~

"But I'm tired" I whined at jarred. I learned that Sanjay has a brother and well this is him. No fucking lie, their parents have the best DNA. Why do I have to be jays beloved I mean I only knew this man for an hour but I kind of like him. As a BFF you twats.

"But please I want another one" he begged and gave me the puppy dog eyes which he failed miserably. "Fine only one more" I get up and I made him his 25th Oreo pancake.

What can I say; kid loves Oreos.

{#}\