Chapter 35- wov me?

Recap-

I look at the white door that has the number 101 on it (Zoey 101 lol) I watch as Aegeus opens the door and steps in, ignoring my presents. I guess he hates me. i walk in and see that it's the same as just as I left it.

"ALLY"

________________________

I turned around to face the portal but Theodore stood there now with a pissed of face. but that's not what caused my to gasp it was the fact that Troy was there with a short looking prostitute.

"Ally, in" I heard Aegeus from be hide me but who is gonna listen to him. He was pissed at me like what 3 minutes ago. "no" I said as I edged closer through the portal. Theodore was still glaring at Aegeus and Troy and prostitute was smirking. I stopped as i was a few inches away from them. "what" i said confidence swimming in the word.

"Meet Lilith" I nodded at the prostitute- I mean Lilith as if to say hi. "What are you doing here" I said. getting annoyed that it was FUCKING COLD IN MARCH. the wind nipped my skin even though i was wearing some red jeans a top that says 'born to beat' a black and white (oh yeah not just black and red) jacket a red hat and some black and white shoes.

"To come and get you" I rolled my eyes and walked in. but stopped near the doorway then in the bitches tone ever I said "fuck your self" then I walked in swaying my ass a bit.

I walked in to see Aegeus glaring at me. I shut the door and I simply walked passed him. nudging him (by 'accident') causing him to grab my wrist, tightly. I hissed at the pain.

"Stop" I whimpered as his grip harden. I refused to look at his face and kept my eyes on the wooden floor. "look at me" I squeezed my eyes shut as he force fully grabbed my chin and made me look at his glowing eyes which seemed to burn through my shut eyelids.

"Open your eyes" he said calmly. i opened them and looked at him. he. is. to. good. to. be .true. but I need to be mad at him but just look at those dimples!

"What" I snapped after i got over my trace (I'm pretty sure I dribbled). "I'm sorry" he let go of my wrist and held my hand. woah and I thought I had mood swings I mean I am the one that's on the period.

A tear fall from the side of his eyes and I felt a huge ache. as if I could feel his pain in my heart. I want to wrap my arms around him but I think he hates me. "for what" I said, softly he looked up and I could see more tears. "for not doing this earlier" he leaned in and kissed me.

Unlike the kiss that me and He share this one I felt fireworks and tingles everywhere he touched me. I instantly kissed back, wrapping my hands around his neck. he placed his hand around my waist bringing me closer to him (not that I minded). I lightly tugged his hair as he licked my bottom lip asking for permission which I accepted after teasing him for a while. His tongue explored my mouth as my tongue explored his.

we pulled back staring at each other's eyes, panting. he slowly tucks a strand of hair be hide my ear. "I love you" he whispered. I was shocked. is this man bipolar? yes I think he is. That explains this he is bipolar I mean sure the kiss was exploding with love, passion and there was a hint of lust but who wouldn't want a bit of me. i bit my bottom lip thinking what I should say. maybe thank you or I love you too? I mean do I. I mean love is a very powerful word but do I have those feelings for Aegeus. I mean sure he pops up randomly but he was there when I woke up. He was there to save me from Amber earlier on. There's only one thing I can say back that will be 100,000 percent true.

"I love you too"

Aww so cute who the heck cuts there and leaves a cliff hanger...oh yeah me. Err don't kill me anyway Unknown is Lilith and is told that she was Adams first wife but got replaced by Eve, Lilith is the mother of all evil.that according to religion and this book so...yeah.

Anywhooo byeeeee