Chapter 40- goodbyes are forever...

It was 12th April I am 30 today. I should be happy but I am not.why? Well because Aegeus is making me kill Cody today. I knew I had to do it because 100,000 people will die and what ever is left of the population will be forced in to slavery for the vampires but I don't get it I am ALIVE so what will happen. won't Cody just forget it?

I don't even think she wanted to start a war with the humans. she is the one always rambling on about how Israel is a pain in the ass for bombing Palestine but she is thankful that it's over (so am I, i was worried Wold War 3 will happen) so why will she start a fudgin war because of me.

Right know I am waiting for Aegeus to "HURRY THE FUCK UP I AM THE LADY HERE NOT YOU SO WHY ARE YOU TAKING YOUR FRICKIN TIME OH AND ITS MY FUGGIN BIRTHDAY SO I SHOULD GET TO GO TO THE FLIPPIN TOILET FIRST" yep I explained it well didn't I =^> . I was in my room and I can't be bothered to go to the main toilet and I feel guilty to use Cody's. I sighed. I continued banging until I notice Sebastian had came in, his head hanging low

I stopped banging the moment I notice his present. "yes" I started after a staring contest~ he didn't look much different from the last time I saw him. He still had puffy cheeks and red eyes and messy hair with nots.

"I guess you have some questions" he said quietly. I ain't going to be like one of those corny girls on TV or on books were they will be horrible or proper mean to him. Nor am I going to be like those cheesy girls who would go and hug him and start to cry. No that's not how I roll. I am going to be his anonymous. he needs to gain my trust so after my debate I nodded.

I sat down on my bed and he sat down on his favourite chair. I remember he used to alway sit on it. it was just a simple wooden chair with a brown pillow that was not even too comfy. "why did I feel sick when I was told I was pregnant but had a visit from Aunt Flow (da volcano is slowly erupting)" he knew what I meant- thank god- and nodded.

"witch craft, Sanjay found a girl named Lucy to copy some aspects of mating but she was a weak one and didn't do the best job so we would direct her to do other things like to make you feel pregnant but fortunately you were on your monthly making it impossible for you to be pregnant" I nod unsure if I should be pissed or happy.

"Was Troy and Clio on this" he shook his head. "Troy wasn't suppose to come till the 80 days but he came and I have no idea who Clio is" I sighed. she is LADY GODIVA. I had one question I was dying to ask. "why did you help Sanjay" he fiddled with the ring on his index finger.

"When I was 16 (8 in human age) I lost my dad. he was killed by a werewolf called Alison" I froze. No one was allowed to say that name. It was a trigger to my deepest memories. I took sharp breaths and urged him to continue.

"She left me alone. Mum died giving birth to my little sister, Heather, my sister died because her Angel wouldn't form. Sanjay found me and took me in. I owe him my life... so when he asked me to do the plan with him, I thought maybe... just maybe" he was so emotional the way he was talking. i nodded and sighed. "we all have are secrets" he nods unsure of what I mean but he will...soon.

Sebastian stood there awkwardly just bobbing his head up and down. I smiled at him. "You ok". he looked at me begging for me to see something but I just can't put my finger on it. "umm Ally your mum-"

"EVACUATE THE HOUSE WE ARE BEING ATTACKED GET OUT NOW"

I am so evillll. any way vote, comment and SHARE... read my other books and guys...

I

LOVE

YOU.

I have more then 2.5k reads thank you so much with out you it would have been impossible remember to give me 20 question (about me or the book) and I will answer it.

Anywhooo byeeee.