Chapter 14- Ally IV

***Ally's pov***

I woke up with pain all over. my body was in indescribable agony. "HELP! SANJAY" I screamed. I heard shifting outside the door. my eyes snapped open and saw that it was all green. As if I was trapped somewhere. I felt something ripping from the skin on my aching back. I screamed again not able to bear this amount of pain. I was trying to bit my lip but blood came and I felt the pain grow...every where.

Finally six people arrived. Cody stood in front gasping, Sanjay fainted so an old looking man seemed worried and helped him. bitchy was crying, hard and a lady looked as if she saw a ghost. she looked like someone who had a big failure on her plastic surgery. Seb was saying something but I couldn't hear it even through thought.

"What" I asked below a whisperer the pain was leaving my body but fear replaced it. my eyes was seeing everything clearer considering i used to wear contacts. Except it was still green and lucky for me green is my favourite colour.

I saw them move there lips as if shouting at me but no words was heard. I looked down and I was floating. sighing I imagined the green bubble being popped, me on the ground and all the pain to stop.

Just like that, all the pain disappear and Sanjay attacked me with a hug. I looked at Sanjay (not green) "what happend" I shrugged and he gave me a reassuring smile. I guess he just fell?

"I missed you" he said. I chuckled. "are wedding was yesterday an i was up with you all night" I said still giggling. he shook his head sadly "you've been in a coma for 2 weeks transforming into a vampire. Because you are a lynth we forced a vampire in you and now even a hybrid can't defeat you" I was over weld with the facts I was being given. First the fairy creature then a fudging high bird

"Hey can I hug her now" Cody said. Her voice cracking at the end. I gently pushed jay out the way and hugged co co. "don't cry" I cooed trying to calm both of us. then I remembered something. I looked be hide me to see large wings behide me.

She has been awaken! Ok now please like, share and comment and here is something to think about

Who's team are you on:

Amber

Richard

Brittany